Affectionate terms

Max is my boy, strong German Shepard. I've done everything from honey, daddy, master, stud, Alpha, sweetie, baby, and a ton more during sex. Depends on my mood, especially if I am feeling really submissive.

In public? My boy, my pal, my buddy, my best friend, Maxi and sometimes "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG" when I'm not happy with him from drinking from my water glass.
I gotta try calling him daddy next time :gsd_laughing:

I call my mares "my lover" and my horses probably call me "my lover" Great to be truly loved by a horse in more ways than one.

All of my pets had their name and then I'd come up with at least a dozen stupid nicknames. Some rhymed with their name, some shortned, missing a letter or replaced a letter or syllable. Sometimes they'd make no sense and sometimes they would be rude like dumbass or bitch. Dogs don't really care what you call them as long as it sounds friendly and happy.

Usually I call her by her name, but sometimes I also call her cute names like "mein Mädi" (my girl), "mein Schatzi" (my precious), "meine Liebe" (my love) or "mein Engerl" (my angel).
When she's in a crazy mood, she's often my "dumme Nuss" (stupid; literally translated "dumb nut") or "Verrückte" (crazy).
Quite often, I also call her "Büschelschwanzerl" (bushy tail) because she's moving her tail so elegantly.

I call her nettles a lot she's my baby girl or lover in the bedroom but I call her by her name normally.

I call my girl pretty much the same things in private as I do in company, to be honest the only reason I get away with it is because all akita owners tend to have the obsessive disposition as myself.... there may be something wrong with akita owners mentally I am beginning to suspect.

As for the names themselves it's a modest list:
Fuzzy gorl, pretty baby, lazy lump, shit brick, perfect little baby, your royal cuntyness, little hunter, queen bitch, scary baby, silly dog, picky baby, fussy little rag and my little Hiroshima Teriyaki!

All Nick names can be mix and matched with each other and her actual name!

I don’t speak it really. I need some classes. I do listen to rammstein to get the flow and the tone down. My rottie girl I use to have was trained on German commands. Mostly because the only one she would listen to was me, which pissed my mother off to no end. Try moving dead weight off the couch. ?
Rammstein are not a good source when it comes to getting a feel and flow for german language. They're of course intentionally overdoing pronounciation and everything to the extreme bc thats how they take the piss out of it all iniside and outside of the german speaking world. Better listen to their interviews instead, that's when they sound like everyday folks. 😆

My boy has many nicknames all of which could absolutely get me doxxed.

He shows no interest in sex but if he did and I had privacy I absolutely would be endearing with him.

Always... always... tell him he's such a good boy when he's licking me out and all over.

I tell him that he's such s good boy for mommy and that he makes me feel so good.

But when he's got me on my knees with my face down on the floor and he's taken over ill call him whatever comes out of my mouth at the time.

Daddy. Baby. Lucien.
I'll say things like "I'm your little bitch! Breed your little bitch Daddy!"

So it's a mix lol

Well it mainly depends on how submissive i am feeling on the day and your use of them is fucking me, my youngest i called lover, my lord, wild, among others. Already my eldest I usually call him, my master, my god, my alpha and a few more less honorable things hihi

In everyday life around others I call them by their names in public, and in private by masters. :3

Back