Active Female 20 new on ZV ❤️🐕

Hello there, I finally got on zooville after so long!
I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

IMG_20220501_142721_722.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_142728_269.jpg
    IMG_20220501_142728_269.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4,633
  • IMG_20220501_142724_646.jpg
    IMG_20220501_142724_646.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4,902
  • IMG_20220501_142726_580.jpg
    IMG_20220501_142726_580.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4,900
  • IMG_20220501_142723_552.jpg
    IMG_20220501_142723_552.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5,138
Welcome here ! I Hope you find a lot of friends and have a good time here 👍🤭 I didn't figure everything out here too on ZV so maybe we can learn that together 👍🤭😉🐕‍🦺 Greetings from the most eastern part of Germany 😁 wruff 🐕‍🦺🐕‍🦺

Thank you for sharing your background in the Zoo life!! We are glad you are here, and we welcome any questions, pic’s, videos and stories!!!

I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
Welcome, love! I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you make some nice friends. And thank you for the pictures xxx

View attachment 255168
But where’s the blowjob video????

View attachment 255168
Great pics.....wow cery sexy ty!! 💘

I think I envy your boys. Welcome to the site and hope to hear more of your experiences. :) My fantasy at the moment is that you're at the college I live next to and a neighbor. lol

View attachment 255168
welcum

Bienvenida y que disfrutes del sitio, gracias por compartir tus experiencias y que tengas buenos adelantos con tu doberman.

View attachment 255168
Very sexy cant wait to see more from you!!

View attachment 255168
Saw your pics. That’s beautiful. Stay real 💯

View attachment 255168
welcome and hello where's the vid at

Back