Active Female 20 new on ZV ❤️🐕

Hello there, I finally got on zooville after so long!
I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
😍 wow!!!

I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
Welcome!

THAT VIDEO IS YOU??? Excuse me excitement but I’m pretty sure i saw that on kik one day and it became my favorite video ever!

View attachment 255168
Woow amazing 😍

View attachment 255168
Which video is that? Welcome

UPDATE: Just watched the video and it's without doubt the best BJ Video that I have ever seen. It looks like you really love your boy's cock and the way you drink him!

Lucky boy

Last edited:

View attachment 255168
Welcome. Looking forward to your participation.

View attachment 255168
Hi
Firstly, great post. Can i ask at what point did you decide that this lifestyle was for you?

View attachment 255168
Welcome to the zoo !!!

Witam, w końcu po tak długim czasie dostałem się do zooville!
Jestem studentką, mam dwa pieski, które uwielbiam, a one uwielbiają moją cipkę i wszystko, co całe moje ciało ma do zaoferowania naprawdę🤣❤️

Jestem aktywny z moją mieszanką husky od nieco ponad dwóch lat, a teraz mam szczeniaka dobermana, który się uczy, mój husky pieprzy mnie prawie codziennie i z jakiegoś powodu uwielbiam dzielić się tymi doświadczeniami.

Nie rozgryzłem jeszcze ZV, ale jestem podekscytowany tym, do czego mnie to prowadzi. Widziałem już, jak ktoś opublikował moje wideo z robieniem loda w wątku tutaj haha, cieszę się, że mu się podobało, to jeden z moich ulubionych filmów, które zrobiłem🥰

View attachment 255168
cudowna piękna dziewczyna i pies wspaniała para marzeń

View attachment 255168
I like your photos. Do you have some more?

Such beautiful pictures 😍. Would love to see the videos you have shared 🙂

your boys got a nice cock on him:) bet he feels nice knotted

View attachment 255168
your boys got a nice cock on him I'm sure he feels good knotted too:)

First time finding you around here, hi there ! and hope you'll get to talk to interesting people and have lots of fun. Amazing pictures btw, i'm impressed there's a video around, maybe i watched it before, gonna check

View attachment 255168
Welcome to the site! I look forward to hearing and seeing all you're adventures! I hope you have a great time here!

View attachment 255168
Wow! Amazing pics! Welcum!!!

View attachment 255168
Hey what's up I used to have your premium! Glad to see you here

Back