A Way To Identify Ourselves Socially?

Being an older Zoo of 47, I can see the validation and motivation to want a change in what represents our way of life and not serve as focus of attack. The Zeta alphabet character certainly makes you a target on Twitter.

I have learned that even small things can have unforeseen affects.
They cannot arrest you for wearing a zeta but not all cops are good and some get a disliking for you or a champion syndrome to save the innocent animals and shit goes sideways. Legal or not and if not you have to prove things were done wrong. Is that scenario likely, no but all it takes is one.
That is the problem. With millions of people out there. All it takes is the wrong one to see it and recognize it. It does not have to be a cop. Just someone who decides they have something to prove or a righteous mission to fulfill or are just damn crazy and want to hurt you.
Life is not fair and humans can be the most cruel and vicious things around.
I have to not be seen and be safe, even if it is only from a chance. Such is the price for being who I am.
I am not a savior nor a martyr.

I found a place selling necklaces make from wolf baculum on a thin rawhide leather strap a couple years ago. Wore it all of the time.

To date, 2, maybe 3 people knew it was a canine penis bone and no one made the mental connection as to why I was wearing it. The rest of the world was clueless. Not surprisingly, I've brought my dog dildo (expanding knot and squirting) and used it on several guys -- clueless.

I sometimes wear a bad dragon T-shirt because well...if you know what it is you atleast probably fantasize about those kinds of things

I think a zeta would be the best option. And if someone in public gives you a hard time, just say its from your college fraternity. Theres a few fraternities that use the Zeta symbol.
For females: Zeta Tau Alpha
For males: Zeta Beta Tau

The thing is, many people in the world who practice beast dont belong to any online forums and don't know what the hell the zeta symbol means. I doubt theres many on here who do. It used to be "the" symbol for zoos years ago but kinda died out because not many were really associating it to themselves or out in public.

Oh God, the jewelry is always a bad idea. I would feel bad for the girl who buys a "zoo specific" necklace cause she likes the pawprint design but doesn't know about "zoophilia" and gets mistaken for one anyways.

I never understood why its so important to be identified socially. I don't want anyone finding out and neither do a lot of other sane up rational people, are you kidding? Ive fostered sexually abused dogs and didn't have sex with them for obvious reasons but workers and volunteers at the rescues and shelters would assume I did if they found out. Oh and I'd probably lose my wolfdog license along with being banned from the sanctuary.

It's not worth it.

Edit:
Oh no lol I just read the fraternity and sorority symbols.

Oh God, the jewelry is always a bad idea. I would feel bad for the girl who buys a "zoo specific" necklace cause she likes the pawprint design but doesn't know about "zoophilia" and gets mistaken for one anyways.

I never understood why its so important to be identified socially. I don't want anyone finding out and neither do a lot of other sane up rational people, are you kidding? Ive fostered sexually abused dogs and didn't have sex with them for obvious reasons but workers and volunteers at the rescues and shelters would assume I did if they found out. Oh and I'd probably lose my wolfdog license along with being banned from the sanctuary.

It's not worth it.

Edit:
Oh no lol I just read the fraternity and sorority symbols.
I 100% agree, it puts our non-human partners and ourselves at risk for disaster. Also, you work at a wolf sanctuary?? 😳❤️‍🔥

It’s always a risk to meet one another. But, we’ve already made that step, especially considering the latest security breach. There is a way, a subtle way, to identify one another publicly. Should it ever become a problem, we could always drop it for something else. At least,for a period of time, we could find each other in public.View attachment 6700Pendant For MenView attachment 6701Pendant For Women
I got my gf a paw one a couple years ago. She wouldn't wear it to be recognized in public unless it was a planned meet. Her's opened and you could change the color card and scent/ perfume she wanted to wear.
Stay safe all.

Too dangerous in this day and age, you'd need to plan a meeting or something and have plenty of proof that none of you are feds. Honestly, the best bet is a furry convention, despite furries wanting to slaughter every living zoo.

Too dangerous in this day and age, you'd need to plan a meeting or something and have plenty of proof that none of you are feds. Honestly, the best bet is a furry convention, despite furries wanting to slaughter every living zoo.
Yea a shocking amount of us are zoos but it’s such a risk because other zoos will stab you in the back in a heartbeat to save themselves

Yea a shocking amount of us are zoos but it’s such a risk because other zoos will stab you in the back in a heartbeat to save themselves
First off Cub is usually synonymous with underage so if you are not aware of that you probably should be.
Second that is most people. It does not matter the group. The majority of people will sell others out or throw others under the bus to protect themselves. It is one of those base instincts, in this case self preservation, that is very rarely overcome. Same principle as people aren't inherently selfless.

Back