A Way To Identify Ourselves Socially?

Will10112020

Citizen of Zooville
It’s always a risk to meet one another. But, we’ve already made that step, especially considering the latest security breach. There is a way, a subtle way, to identify one another publicly. Should it ever become a problem, we could always drop it for something else. At least,for a period of time, we could find each other in public.37FF1588-361D-40B2-8794-5A858B3E88A4.jpegPendant For MenFF79336A-F00E-4373-8313-10E5520B6734.jpegPendant For Women

Pawprint necklaces in general, or these specific pawprint necklaces? Either way, I don't think seeing someone wearing one would give me any more confidence to approach them. Plenty of non-zoophs wear pawprint necklaces and other attire.

I want a straight up zeta pendant or pin, but never really seen one produced.

Wouldn't be too worried about it being recognized. More than just zoophiles use the zeta, so can always feign ignorance or come up with some other meaning to claim it has.

@Will10112020
Yeah, it's subtle - About like a sledge hammer to the skull is subtle...

@Springhaas
Zeta-jewelry has been done before. And the reception has been, for the most part, the same as what I predict will be the case with this variant: "Cute, but no damned way I'm gonna be found wearing one."

Y'see, the problem is this - It stops being a "secret handshake" the instant it starts being something that can be recognized by John Q. Public. If *YOU* can read this board, so can the antis, the cops, etc, etc, etc.

If you care about your critters (assuming you have any) you don't walk around sporting "I fuck animals" jewelry and by doing so, invite suspicion (at minimum) or a flat-out bust.

Being zoo isn't about "Look at me! I fuck animals! I'm so special!" - It's not an "achievement" you unlock in a video game and earn a badge for. But a *SCARY* lot of people think that they score some sort of points for "I finger-fucked a goat!" or "I smeared my ass with peanut butter and let a dog lick it off! See how extreme I am!" or "I got drunk and let a dog hump my leg!" or any of a zillion other variations, all of which come down to "look how special I am! I have sex with animals!"

More power to 'em, I guess, but I hope for the sake of any critters that might look to them that they grow up fast, gain some smarts, and realize that by playing that sort of game, they're basically inviting some bored cop to bust them, confiscate (and probably kill) their animals, put em on a sex offenders list, and/or stuff 'em in the joint for a nice little vacation.

Thanks, but that's a game I'm not interested in playing...

@UR20Z
No one is going to get busted or put on a sex offenders list for wearing a zeta pendant, lol. Sorry, but that's beyond overdramatic. If people see it and say "hey are you an animal fucker?" you go "huh? What?! That's what it means?? I just saw it on Etsy and thought it was pretty!" And quit wearing it. There's no way anything big would come of it.
The zeta is not exclusively used by zoophiles and I would feel perfectly comfortable wearing it in public.

Clearly, you're more interested in the strutting around with a "Me So Speshul" badge than the safety of your partners.

You can apparently live that way. I can't. And won't.

And that, my friend, tells me that you have nothing further to say that's of any interest to me. Where'd that ignore button go? Ah, there it is.

Clearly, you're more interested in the strutting around with a "Me So Speshul" badge than the safety of your partners.

You can apparently live that way. I can't. And won't.
You’re missing the point. It’s a secret handshake, not a beacon.

And that, my friend, tells me that you have nothing further to say that's of any interest to me. Where'd that ignore button go? Ah, there it is.
Why the attitude? You act as if we want to drive a boat into an iceberg to be seen. We don’t want to sink the titanic or cause another ice age to gain popularity. We just want to be able to notice each other in public.

You’re missing the point. It’s a secret handshake, not a beacon.
And as noted earlier, it stops being a secret handshake, and turns into a beacon, as soon as someone hostile logs in here and reads about it and starts spreading the word - Which, as you must be aware, happens at light-speed thanks to the magic of the internet.

And as noted earlier, it stops being a secret handshake, and turns into a beacon, as soon as someone hostile logs in here and reads about it and starts spreading the word - Which, as you must be aware, happens at light-speed thanks to the magic of the internet.
Then we change to something else

I wore a baseball cap with the zeta symbol and ended up having a great time with a woman who recognised it. Months of good company.

Wouldn't do it in that county again thoygh.

Trying to spot a fellow zoo in public is risky as fuck. Don't try it... maybe if you have balls of steel and strong legs but otherwise just don't.

Attend a kink conevntion, club, or bar. Be on the look out for pawprint tattoos, jewelry, even zeta symbols. Outside of kink scenes I don't think any of us want to be outed in public.

A simple numerical monicher repesentative of that person is or a supporter. A single digit number to public would draw no attention. And can and could easily be explained off as something stupid. I present 9 thats it.

A simple numerical monicher repesentative of that person is or a supporter. A single digit number to public would draw no attention. And can and could easily be explained off as something stupid. I present 9 thats it.
Mine's not a number, but that could also be the number of items pet/dog related that I have. Several dog quotes, a small plushy I keep on the windshield, a painted picture frame of a shepherd, dog calendar, and several other things. You won't notice unless you're near the truck or passing me in a charter bus. :LOL:
This isn't mine... A wifi hotspot named "werewolf dick" Come on guy, live on the edge. "Werewolf knots" should be the name. :gsd_wink::gsd_laughing:

As cool as the idea the OP mentions, not sure how one could go about even mentioning to the person in public you see wearing it. Unless selling it to a very closed group of people. Like I've noticed one doing so on ZF the time I first signed up when they were around. But it can have its cons though with what some have mentioned.

Mine's not a number, but that could also be the number of items pet/dog related that I have. Several dog quotes, a small plushy I keep on the windshield, a painted picture frame of a shepherd, dog calendar, and several other things. You won't notice unless you're near the truck or passing me in a charter bus. :LOL:
This isn't mine... A wifi hotspot named "werewolf dick" Come on guy, live on the edge. "Werewolf knots" should be the name. :gsd_wink::gsd_laughing:

As cool as the idea the OP mentions, not sure how one could go about even mentioning to the person in public you see wearing it. Unless selling it to a very closed group of people. Like I've noticed one doing so on ZF the time I first signed up when they were around. But it can have its cons though with what some have mentioned.

ya know stuffed animals on sash like bears bear on
Trying to spot a fellow zoo in public is risky as fuck. Don't try it... maybe if you have balls of steel and strong legs but otherwise just don't.

Well stong legs be necessary with those steel balls.

If i have to guess honestly. Local dog park dog trails walking dog a lot. Neveractually thought about it sure 9k curious looking for likeminded..any attempt would be in obvious spot of others comings and going

Th
Attend a kink conevntion, club, or bar. Be on the look out for pawprint tattoos, jewelry, even zeta symbols. Outside of kink scenes I don't think any of us want to be outed in public.

The paw tattoos ya foregot about the. Know i have actualy been seeing them. Even paw print tshirts and hate. Its going to take a wealthy likeable person to cone out and start a movement. Betcha some young boy or girll cross species idetify and is open lover and some bastard will kill them and then wont go to jail. Whem like taulor swift comes out or someshit

Speaking only for myself, if I were out and about and I spotted someone with a zeta pin the chances I would talk to them would be incredibly slim. There's not much to gain and so much to lose. Chances are you won't have *legal* issues, but it's not like the rumor mill can't devastate a life, especially outside of the major cities.

If I were off in a distant city and saw a zeta pin? I'd probably pipe up and chat, but that's quite unlikely to happen.

I've had a lot of female friends that are like minded. First, to get to the level of conversation on the subject, we would have connected on other levels of sex. I generally like to play with gang and girls, nymphomaniac and size queens. I'm well endowed , so I get a lot of kinky girls wanting fun. There has to be a level of trust. Never had one get upset. Have had lots that where interested.

@Will10112020
Yeah, it's subtle - About like a sledge hammer to the skull is subtle...

@Springhaas
Zeta-jewelry has been done before. And the reception has been, for the most part, the same as what I predict will be the case with this variant: "Cute, but no damned way I'm gonna be found wearing one."

Y'see, the problem is this - It stops being a "secret handshake" the instant it starts being something that can be recognized by John Q. Public. If *YOU* can read this board, so can the antis, the cops, etc, etc, etc.

If you care about your critters (assuming you have any) you don't walk around sporting "I fuck animals" jewelry and by doing so, invite suspicion (at minimum) or a flat-out bust.

Being zoo isn't about "Look at me! I fuck animals! I'm so special!" - It's not an "achievement" you unlock in a video game and earn a badge for. But a *SCARY* lot of people think that they score some sort of points for "I finger-fucked a goat!" or "I smeared my ass with peanut butter and let a dog lick it off! See how extreme I am!" or "I got drunk and let a dog hump my leg!" or any of a zillion other variations, all of which come down to "look how special I am! I have sex with animals!"

More power to 'em, I guess, but I hope for the sake of any critters that might look to them that they grow up fast, gain some smarts, and realize that by playing that sort of game, they're basically inviting some bored cop to bust them, confiscate (and probably kill) their animals, put em on a sex offenders list, and/or stuff 'em in the joint for a nice little vacation.

Thanks, but that's a game I'm not interested in playing...

Now replace the subject of zoo with gay, trans or such; How different the whole post would sound?
Especially I like the "achievement unlocking" thing.

I think having just a triskelion symbol wearing around similar events would be enough.
Having chat about different kinks with people who are more or less open about.

I used to were my zeta pendent all the time. I would get a few knowing looks and some smiles a few thumbs up. Never had anyone talk to me about it more then the casual "nice pendent".

The one bad experience I had was with this old woman who saw the pendent and freaked out. she called me an animal murder and rapist and demanded that my boss fire me instantly and call the cops. I managed to explain it off as my college fraternity symbol. but still was enough to make me stop wearing it in public except on special occasions.

Back