A fate worse than death

Its ok we have a community that cares fir each other and no matter what we stand by each other and help all of us who need a shoulder to lean on and a hand to help us up when we fall
I have ZERO doubt in my mind that some, if not most of us here on the forum have gone through some sort of traumatic experience. I have. I watched my first dolphin lover be murdered, and watched one of my best friends kill himself with a shotgun.
We ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!

@mares4me

You see? You still have friends here. As someone who's had moments similar to this myself, you need to learn how to recognize this bit about yourself and learn how to catch yourself when you start entering this mode. I know it's easier said than done, but I'm 38 years old and I've been through this also, and I can tell you that it is indeed possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all go through things like this. You aren’t alone. And we will continue to support not just you, but anyone on here who needs emotional and psychological support.

It's ok. I appreciate all of you. This is something that I have to deal with. It's a life-long struggle. I start to feel bad because I'm not around horses, and it just goes downhill from there...

We don't want you to feel this way many of the community will help anyway they can we all want you to feel better

It's ok. I appreciate all of you. This is something that I have to deal with. It's a life-long struggle. I start to feel bad because I'm not around horses, and it just goes downhill from there...
We may not mean anything to you anymore, but it’s important for you to know how much you mean to us. ❤️?

No, it's ok. I'm just gonna have to learn how to deal with these negative feelings.

So, I'm pretty much screwed. Got it.

I have autism, depression, and anxiety. So it's no wonder I don't even have friends. But that's not the reason I can't be around horses. It seems my back issues have sealed my fate.
there must be some way with alittle help, that you could really get some pleasure.

It's not about "pleasure", but closeness to horses. I guess there isn't anything I can do about it.
I swore I'd never do this again, but . . .

I get closeness to horses sitting in a chair on the other side of the fence as the horses graze near me. I can feel their attention on me and they acknowledge my attention to them.

Why couldn't you do something that simple?

I swore I'd never do this again, but . . .
Then why did you bother? You're no help anyway.

If you couldn't already guess, I can't even leave the house most of the time because of my mental disability. Save for appointments to my doctors, of course. I can barely function outside.

Back