40 F, from Malaysia and new here 😊

Hi everyone 👋
I’m a 40 year old woman from Malaysia and I recently discovered that I’m a zoophile because watching videos of humans mating with animals really turn me on… although I have yet to do it in reality. I’m so grateful to have found this forum because it’s answered so many questions that I was curious about. And I love the videos and artwork that is shared on the site. Very hot and sexy, beautiful stuff!

Hope to meet likeminded people from Malaysia, if possible, to learn about their experiences in my country.

Thank you for creating this platform for us with these interests 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️
welcome ..I'm a from Bangladesh ..it's hard for us to find anything like this forum where we can like minded people ..

I was wondering where the nicest lady on ZV was from! Malaysia! I've been to Singapore before and that's the closest I've ever been to Malaysia. The whole area is beautiful and I bet you are too!!! ;)

I was wondering where the nicest lady on ZV was from! Malaysia! I've been to Singapore before and that's the closest I've ever been to Malaysia. The whole area is beautiful and I bet you are too!!! ;)
Awwwwww 🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
You’re too kind! Thank you dear.
Next time you are in this part of the world, do come over to Kuala Lumpur, I can show you around if you’d like? It’s a 1 hour plane flight from Singapore or a 5 hour bus ride from Singapore. 😬

Back