40 F, from Malaysia and new here ๐Ÿ˜Š

thil28

Citizen of Zooville
Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹
Iโ€™m a 40 year old woman from Malaysia and I recently discovered that Iโ€™m a zoophile because watching videos of humans mating with animals really turn me onโ€ฆ although I have yet to do it in reality. Iโ€™m so grateful to have found this forum because itโ€™s answered so many questions that I was curious about. And I love the videos and artwork that is shared on the site. Very hot and sexy, beautiful stuff!

Hope to meet likeminded people from Malaysia, if possible, to learn about their experiences in my country.

Thank you for creating this platform for us with these interests ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹
Iโ€™m a 40 year old woman from Malaysia and I recently discovered that Iโ€™m a zoophile because watching videos of humans mating with animals really turn me onโ€ฆ although I have yet to do it in reality. Iโ€™m so grateful to have found this forum because itโ€™s answered so many questions that I was curious about. And I love the videos and artwork that is shared on the site. Very hot and sexy, beautiful stuff!

Hope to meet likeminded people from Malaysia, if possible, to learn about their experiences in my country.

Thank you for creating this platform for us with these interests ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Welcome to the Palapa, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome and enjoy your self , this place is great to answer all your nagging doubts so you can focus on making this a reality, because its worth it ๐Ÿ˜‹
I am kinda farm from Malaysia but would gladly help with sharing expwriences answering your questions etc. What us impoetant check what ia the legal status of this over there, ofc u wont donit openy but u need to know to local lay of the land sort of speaking .

Welcome and enjoy your self , this place is great to answer all your nagging doubts so you can focus on making this a reality, because its worth it ๐Ÿ˜‹
I am kinda farm from Malaysia but would gladly help with sharing expwriences answering your questions etc. What us impoetant check what ia the legal status of this over there, ofc u wont donit openy but u need to know to local lay of the land sort of speaking .
Hi and thank you @dogsexromania for the welcome and advice. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š noted with thanks, would love to hear about your experiences. Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s illegal in my country, as itโ€™s haram in Islamโ€ฆ hence I donโ€™t know how zoophiles here indulge in this if they donโ€™t have the pets. I donโ€™t have any. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Have fun enjoy and take care, imagine I have been into this for 10 years more than you have been alive, l love the fact we have this forum to be who we are, legal or not. Cheers LL

Have fun enjoy and take care, imagine I have been into this for 10 years more than you have been alive, l love the fact we have this forum to be who we are, legal or not. Cheers LL
Thank you for the welcome, Iโ€™m so grateful for this community for accepting me and giving me space to learn about this lifestyle.

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome from Norway, zoosexuals are all over the world ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

A very warm welcome to the comunity i have no doubt you will learn lots here and meet many very interesting people ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to norway! I love watching videos to with dog and horses :) never tryed it myself.. But tempting to try it out with the right women for helping out or getting help myself :p
Glad you are this openminded to this that i am!
Just ask if you wanna add snap or just talk !
36 yr old male from norway here :)
Curious about this myself hehe!
Hope you enjoy norway so far <3

Last edited:
Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the forum ,enjoy your self

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hey there, welcome to this wonderful community (Im also kinda new here) great to see a muslim zoophilia๐Ÿ’š donโ€™t stop, muslims girls also need to explore this site and Im also a muslim from Bangladesh. My biggest fantasy is to see a muslim/hijabi getting knowtted

Well goodluck in the upcoming future with your future doggy boyfriend๐Ÿ˜‰ and dont forget to keep us updated.

Oh wow, am I lucky!

Just when I thought of giving up finding in Malaysia, there I came across your post!

Hey This! I'm Jessia! Nice to meet you.

I'm in Malaysia, KL to be precise. Would love to sync up and share more stories๐Ÿ˜

And to let you know, I've adopted a lab male dog recently. Boy oh boy, he has a massive dick!

Speak soon. Xx

Oh wow, am I lucky!

Just when I thought of giving up finding in Malaysia, there I came across your post!

I'm in Malaysia, KL to be precise. Would love to sync up and share more stories๐Ÿ˜

And to let you know, I've adopted a lab male dog recently. Boy oh boy, he has a massive dick!

Speak soon. Xx

Oh wow, am I lucky!

Speak soon. Xx
Oh wow sounds great, congrats
Would love to hear stories! Wanna chat?
And dont forget to share pics or clips with us!๐Ÿ’š

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

I love Malaysia. Very big stray dogs there

Back