30F Latina

Been on here for a month or so but first time posting. Feeling brave today but still a little nervous. I do have a Siberian Husky. I would put a selfie but not sure if that’s wise. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the community!
Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Been on here for a month or so but first time posting. Feeling brave today but still a little nervous. I do have a Siberian Husky. I would put a selfie but not sure if that’s wise. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the community!
Welcome sweetie. 🤗😘
Beautiful pup and owner.. 🥰

Hello and welcome

Welcome and enjoy 😊

I’m totally new here myself, and feel kind of the same way as you do.

A big warm welcome to our slice of heaven.

Love Huskys!! gonna follow you lets chat!!!

Hola! I'm new to the forum as well. Welcome! people seem to be so nice…you're puppy is gorgeous….. you're both so cute! Latino also, here…would love to chat when we can both DM lol
Chuck

Hi and welcome, dont do anything online e that you dont feel safe about, when you are reade to post anything, then you do it.

Lovely to have you here and see you grow into what you want to become

Back