30F Latina

Been on here for a month or so but first time posting. Feeling brave today but still a little nervous. I do have a Siberian Husky. I would put a selfie but not sure if that’s wise. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the community!
Hello there M/F couple from new England we're still learning how to navigate here but we'd love to chat dms open

Been on here for a month or so but first time posting. Feeling brave today but still a little nervous. I do have a Siberian Husky. I would put a selfie but not sure if that’s wise. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the community!
Glad to have you both on here... You are gorgeous! I hope you enjoy yourself here. We are all grateful to have you on.

Welcome

Welcome dear😸
I love Siberian Husky😻😻 Would love to see some pics of him, I wish you to make new friends here🌸

Back