3 questions and number 1 is about if any dog breeds that look "female" looks not behave exist.

Awefrewsg

Lurker
Hi I'm new to this and seem to be a bit unique when it comes to my taste in animals, now about dogs in this post. I have several questions hope you here on the forum can help me. First a bit about my kinks and attraction. I am only active but like to use a male's butt and or also a bitchs pussy

1. are there dog breeds that look "female" as possible then I mean maybe big hips, upward sloping butt preferably without any hair or opportunities to shave these dogs smooth back. I like the Peruvian Inca Orchid but would like them to have a higher butt, more horse like butt actually is what I mean. For a reference, this donkey with a big butt has the kind of behind im trying to describe: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/science/facts-about-donkeys.html

2. can you fuck a male in the ass and they like it? if so which breed is best suited to receive cock? I think a male is sexy too because if I meet a girl sometime he might fuck her too.

3. Can you find any stories, information about how a man fucks both females and males. Training them to lick ass, receive, give, etc somewhere?

1700994653146.png
The most feminine dog I know of. :D

2. can you fuck a male in the ass and they like it?
You can. And only about 1% of dogs like it. Otherwise it is animal abuse.

View attachment 506672
The most feminine dog I know of. :D

You can. And only about 1% of dogs like it. Otherwise it is animal abuse.

Yeah seen these afghan Hound right? what i am seeking is the ass, a big ass that is upwards like to compare to a horse mare, wide hips and such.

Back