27m US, MO

Hello,

You can just call me (TOB)y. Age 27 caucasion male of SW MO, Close Enough to hit the border of the fourstates. I'm a reader, writer, gamer, movie lover, and kinkster of most forms.
My sexuality is best defined as open-to-a-lot, given I'll try nearly anything at least once. I know, to say the least, that I am bisexual. I know that I am interested in the zoophilic lifestyle. I know that I'm into a lot. Essentially, I'm open to all, unless it's so out there that it will kill me or risk my health severely.

That all said, hopefully I meet some like-minded, open individuals. The whole close-mindedness the world seems to be offering is getting older by the minute.

Please keep in mind that I am a bit hesitant due to this crazy world we live in, what with people policing harmless things.

Small Bio:
Names: TOBy, The Obscured Black
Occupations: Warehousing, Independent Tech Support (Windows)
License State: Non-Driver
Travel Methods: Uber, Worn Soles Express, Roommate Bag-&-Go, etc.
Interests and Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Gaming, and more
Likes: Walking, watching the stars, nature, going new places, and more
Dislikes: Any form of unwarranted rudeness (sarcasm and messed up jokes don't bother me), violence (self-defense is fine in all forms), high-tension scenarios, and otherwise negative situations

Disclosure 1: I am a high-functioning Aspy, so I may take some things wrong unintentionally. I tend to ask for clarification in these cases.
Disclosure 2: I work as a volunteer in the hentai industry, specifically serving a couple of hentai image boards tailored around making animated content available to people around the world. I am more than willing to provide content in that field where it is welcome, since I enjoy it and heavily endorse the animated industries.
Disclosure 3: I am extremely open-minded, thoroughly lacking judgement for almost everything. This does not mean I tolerate certain, shall we say, darker aspects of the world. If you are doing something evil, you'll find no friend in me.
Disclosure 4: I am a security fanatic, so please understand my hesitance to go into anything too deep about myself.

~Regards,
TOBy, The Obscured Black

P.S. if anything I have provided above should be viewed as a violation of any rule, I will happily address and avoid such infringements.

Welcome to the club, TOBy!
This has to be the very best introduction I’ve ever read, here or anywhere else one reads an introduction. I particularly liked that under Non-Driver, you included travel methods that then included ‘Worn Soles Express!’ 😂

Should you care to, you can call me Peaches. I’m gay, M, from NE OH, owner of M K9 and considerably open minded sexually and also in general.

Thanks for writing your introduction as you did - it was a good read! Feel free to connect with me anytime, I’m glad you’re here!

Welcome to the club, TOBy!
This has to be the very best introduction I’ve ever read, here or anywhere else one reads an introduction. I particularly liked that under Non-Driver, you included travel methods that then included ‘Worn Soles Express!’ 😂

Should you care to, you can call me Peaches. I’m gay, M, from NE OH, owner of M K9 and considerably open minded sexually and also in general.

Thanks for writing your introduction as you did - it was a good read! Feel free to connect with me anytime, I’m glad you’re here!
Thanks for the warm introduction and accepting nature! I'm quite happy to have found this place. I'm also glad I could make you laugh. I love knowing people are smiling!

I'll definitely try to keep that in mind, Peaches. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Likewise, you're free to connect with me anytime!
Of course! I'll try to keep all of my posts high quality and enjoyable. That said; with my sense of humor? I hope they won't mind sarcasm too much here. I'm not sarcastic at all, after all!

Back