"27/F aka (The Wife)"

Hi there and welcome !

I'm glad to see a couple in here and it makes me feel like those satifactory videos do to certain people as i can see some enjoy the lifestyle or at least the practique or the "kink" itself.
It sure is. The sense of relief and having to practice our "kink" together truly is a blessing!

Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.
Welcome and amazing pictures 💋

Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.
Hey, if you’re active, I’d really like to chat with you about your interest. I’m a 29 yo white male looking for an attractive female with similar interests.

Jojo meme: Stand name: the wife. (looking at the title lol)

Welcome to the site even if im late I hope you have great experiences here

Back