"27/F aka (The Wife)"

0nlyhorses

Tourist
Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-201204_Kik.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-201204_Kik.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 920
  • 17a93973-b433-4510-ba7b-1da5edc2b4f0.png
    17a93973-b433-4510-ba7b-1da5edc2b4f0.png
    869.1 KB · Views: 929
Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.
Welcome here hun.
Nice to meet new people.
Awesome intro btw. And lucky you to share this with your husband.
Enjoy.

Hi there and welcome !

I'm glad to see a couple in here and it makes me feel like those satifactory videos do to certain people as i can see some enjoy the lifestyle or at least the practique or the "kink" itself.

Back