"27/F aka (The Wife)"

Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.
Welcome to the forum, hope you find lots of friends

Well welcome lol I am glad you are being extroverted here and I hope you feel more comfortable about it and all after using this site. Hope all is well and take care!

Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now some of you have meet my husband (Gohshy 26/M). After a few word exchange on him trying to persuade me to introduce myself, here I am. As he already mentioned we've recently came out to each other for our love for the Zoo world.

I suck at these so short introduction about me, I've started discovering my love for horses at 15. New to Texas and still trying to find new friends. For someone whose an introvert I'm really glad I've been introduced to this site and hope to get to know you all.
I know of a donkey owner in Texas who would love to meet you

Hi everyone,

Hello and welcome 😊

Back