26 year old male

Hello, im not new to zoo but haven't been active in a good 8 years. I have been incarcerated for 6.5 years, in Illinois.

As for experience, i've done things with my grandfather's miniature horses. Lost my virginity to a mare and did oral with one of the stallions though he did not cum (guess i wasn't very good at it). I have only been with one girl, and with one guy. I prefer woman but did like the stallion, so i guess that makes me straight/bi-zoo.

Looking to get a dog (bitch) once off parole and also want to start a homestead which i will get a couple pony's or mules. Will get goats but they are for meat and dairy not as partners. That's really all for now, glad to be on the site.

Hello, im not new to zoo but haven't been active in a good 8 years. I have been incarcerated for 6.5 years, in Illinois.

As for experience, i've done things with my grandfather's miniature horses. Lost my virginity to a mare and did oral with one of the stallions though he did not cum (guess i wasn't very good at it). I have only been with one girl, and with one guy. I prefer woman but did like the stallion, so i guess that makes me straight/bi-zoo.

Looking to get a dog (bitch) once off parole and also want to start a homestead which i will get a couple pony's or mules. Will get goats but they are for meat and dairy not as partners. That's really all for now, glad to be on the site.
Nice to hear. Its hot and nice. Welcome. Im bi

Back