👋 21f - nice to meet you all!

Hey there! I’m Jess, a 21-year-old wanna be bitch obsessed with anime and dogs. 🐾✨ I don't have any personal experience but I'm extremely aroused and fascinated by the details of human canine mating. The whole process, with the knot, emotions, hormones, sperm and egg all doing their thing; their little furry balls contracting and filling their mate 🥵. It makes me super excited to think about becoming a bitch one day. I want to know all about it, the more science/biology/technical the better; even if there's little fantasy in there too.

I'm single, not looking, prefs are ♀️👩 & ♂️🐕

Welcome in! There are lots of kind and knowledgeable people here, and I'm sure many who share your fascination with human canine breeding. Myself included haha! I hope you find nothing but friends and fun in your time here! Enjoy yourself!

Hey there! I’m Jess, a 21-year-old wanna be bitch obsessed with anime and dogs. 🐾✨ I don't have any personal experience but I'm extremely aroused and fascinated by the details of human canine mating. The whole process, with the knot, emotions, hormones, sperm and egg all doing their thing; their little furry balls contracting and filling their mate 🥵. It makes me super excited to think about becoming a bitch one day. I want to know all about it, the more science/biology/technical the better; even if there's little fantasy in there too.

Good morning... and welcome. A pleasure to meet you and get to know you...say Hi

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, because the place is a snake pit
Glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the best forum and community on the planet

You asked about the science...this is a good thread to start with:

You asked about the science...this is a good thread to start with:
This looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing :D

if only you where closer to me🤕 I'd be your best friend in a heartbeat

Hi there it's nice to meet you!

Back