21 f first time reaching out to the community

Hello there everyone! I've been a zoo since I was a preteen but this is the first time I'm ever reaching out the community sooo uh... hi! (,,>﹏<,,)
Welcome! I hope you meet lots of cool fun people and get to do all the things you want

Hello there everyone! I've been a zoo since I was a preteen but this is the first time I'm ever reaching out the community sooo uh... hi! (,,>﹏<,,)
Hiiii I’m a 21m and I think this is so funny cuz this is my first time trying to join the community to instead of trying to hide it. The first time I ever got a boner was from a video of dogs mating which than led me down a rabbit hole I was ashamed of for so long. Just happy to see I’m not the only newby that’s been waiting.

Well wow that’s a big step for you. I’m glad you feel good for finding this place eh? This is the best K9 community ever! So welcome and share your story how it all started

Same here! I'm not sure why today was the day but decided needed to find some friends I could share this part of my life with. I've been looking since a about 12, never told anyone. Would love to hear more from people!

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you got here.

For your own safety be aware and wary. You already said one thing that is guaranteed to pick up grief....The Cannibals outnumber the decent folk about 10 -1 minimum. Dont make the mistake of thinking there arent any snakes in the garden
What are cannibals?

What are cannibals?
I believe they mean the anti-zoo alot of them in here I've seen talked about in posts and threads and also somethings my not sound a certain way to you but others maybe take it different just be aware of what you say and how you say it ... welcome BTW hope you love it here😁

I believe they mean the anti-zoo alot of them in here I've seen talked about in posts and threads and also somethings my not sound a certain way to you but others maybe take it different just be aware of what you say and how you say it ... welcome BTW hope you love it here😁
Also could mean the horny ones always thinking with the wrong head ALOT of them on here poll said zooville is 70% male so it's kinda like a nude beach with just men there before you show up but alot of guys on here are very respectful and very helpful

Back