21 f first time reaching out to the community

Welcome to ZV. Be careful about referencing or even implying anything sexual as a minor. That is a quick way to be banned. There are several rules that result in an instant ban and that's one of them.

Hello there everyone! I've been a zoo since I was a preteen but this is the first time I'm ever reaching out the community sooo uh... hi! (,,>﹏<,,)
Hey welcome and glad to have you here. Hopefully the community treats you well and hi back!

Hello there everyone! I've been a zoo since I was a preteen but this is the first time I'm ever reaching out the community sooo uh... hi! (,,>﹏<,,)
Hey there princess Lola welcome! And I hope you find yourself doing well today glad you are here lol.

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you got here.

For your own safety be aware and wary. You already said one thing that is guaranteed to pick up grief....The Cannibals outnumber the decent folk about 10 -1 minimum. Dont make the mistake of thinking there arent any snakes in the garden

Hello and welcome.
Fell free to send a DM if you want a chat with a nice guy.
See you

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you got here.

For your own safety be aware and wary. You already said one thing that is guaranteed to pick up grief....The Cannibals outnumber the decent folk about 10 -1 minimum. Dont make the mistake of thinking there arent any snakes in the garden
Thank you for the warning <3 I'll make sure to be careful ૮ • ﻌ - ა

Back