2022 Sigmund Freud University Vienna Zoophilia Study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not zoo myself, but I support zoos, as long as they treat their pets with love and respect. I think zoosexuality finally must be accepted by society! So I am not sure if I should participate in this survey!

I'm not zoo myself, but I support zoos, as long as they treat their pets with love and respect. I think zoosexuality finally must be accepted by society! So I am not sure if I should participate in this survey!
I think the survey was really aimed at zoos, so I'm not sure if input from a zoo ally would be beneficial to the research. Although it is great you are accepting of the sexuality. One little thing though, most zoos would not refer to the special animal in their life as a "pet" The tend to be imbued with more human terms like companion, friend, lover etc.

The study was a little heavy on Google translate but other than that wasn't too much of a hassle. Took a bit of reflection to answer truthfully.

Okay, we have now declared if our sex life is influenced by powerful others, if we feel guilty about our sex life and if we are taking risks LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES - EACH OF US. :cautious:

I feel like I answered a good chunk of questions more than once. The language of some questions was slightly altered; but ultimately asking the same thing. It got tiring the longer I took the study.
Its measuring psychological curve. Measures ones state of mind and consistency by asking same things multiple times with different variations. Used a lot in psychology and when raking for potential leaders in mass of groups.

Just finished it. Tried not to overthink the questions, as some of it I couldn't tell was a translation thing or if I wasn't quite reading it just right. But overall, I hope it helps to shine a light that zoos are just as valid as other forms of sexuality.

Its measuring psychological curve. Measures ones state of mind and consistency by asking same things multiple times with different variations. Used a lot in psychology and when raking for potential leaders in mass of groups.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the input!

I found the questions and available answers in this study very engaging and interesting, seems much better than a lot of the studies I've looked at so far. It never felt like I was some kind of lab rat being examined, lol.

The University of Sigmund Freud University Vienna is conducting an anonymous zoophilia study using an online survey that will take no more than 30 minutes to complete.

Here is the link: https://onlinebefragungen.sfu.ac.at/Zoophilia2023/

Research staff:

Birgit U. Stetina
Armin Klaps
Lisa Emmett - Lead Researcher

Zooville.org has been in conversation and has verified that the study is legitimate with a proper letter of intent of using this forum as a survey base. If possible, we highly suggest that you conduct the survey as truthfully as possible and within your margins of personal anonymity. Scientific research into our sexual orientation is always welcomed, and I am glad to have aided them in opening up Zooville to them.

The Letter of Intent is posted below.

View attachment 360716

Best Regards,
ZTHorse
Definitely a few repeats in the questions. Answered honestly

I believe the repeated answers, being slightly reworded, is to capture your train of thought because you may respond one way to a certain question than you would another even though you may already know it's the "same" question. Also some of the questions definitely were a certain answer, but when asked a slightly different way I answered differently.

Took me about half an hour, definitely a better aimed one than the others I've taken.

The University of Sigmund Freud University Vienna is conducting an anonymous zoophilia study using an online survey that will take no more than 30 minutes to complete.

Here is the link: https://onlinebefragungen.sfu.ac.at/Zoophilia2023/

Research staff:

Birgit U. Stetina
Armin Klaps
Lisa Emmett - Lead Researcher

Zooville.org has been in conversation and has verified that the study is legitimate with a proper letter of intent of using this forum as a survey base. If possible, we highly suggest that you conduct the survey as truthfully as possible and within your margins of personal anonymity. Scientific research into our sexual orientation is always welcomed, and I am glad to have aided them in opening up Zooville to them.

The Letter of Intent is posted below.

View attachment 360716

Best Regards,
ZTHorse
Awesome! Thanks for the informations!

Interesting study. A lot of questions about our satisfaction with our sex life, mental problems/general problems in relation to our sex life, and our sexuality with animals possibly affecting our mentality towards sex as a whole. Unsure of what they're trying to look into here, curious to see what comes of this.

I wonder if Lisa has personal experience in any of that Zoo activity, as being the lead researcher

I really hate when the same question is asked over and over again, with maybe just one word diffirence than the last question... How many times can one answer "I don't want a STD"? xD

I really hate when the same question is asked over and over again, with maybe just one word diffirence than the last question... How many times can one answer "I don't want a STD"? xD
Exactly my thinking! That part was so repetitive!

As for powerful people affecting my sex life, yes. The women that say no/ are not into my fetishes / reject me because of it. I'd say THEY have power. No other powerful people though..... No space lizards or shamans, or masons, etc.....

I do appreciate that some users on here worry about their continued safety and anonymity, but I would assure anyone who has not taken part do so. We, where we live, care very much for our closeted existence, as well as our security in the wider world. Saying that, we thought it worthwhile to take part. If we are going to spread the word and lend support to those in similar circumstances, then it is worth "educating" the non-zoo world. We are not monsters or abusers, we care deeply, possibly more so than normal pet owners, for our companions, and it needs to be said and clearly understood.

As this was the first thing I did joining the forum it felt like a screening process. Looking over my answers, it was nice to see I'm a non-sex addict that's happy with their sexuality.

I do appreciate that some users on here worry about their continued safety and anonymity, but I would assure anyone who has not taken part do so. We, where we live, care very much for our closeted existence, as well as our security in the wider world. Saying that, we thought it worthwhile to take part. If we are going to spread the word and lend support to those in similar circumstances, then it is worth "educating" the non-zoo world. We are not monsters or abusers, we care deeply, possibly more so than normal pet owners, for our companions, and it needs to be said and clearly understood.
Here here!

This is an extremely biased study. It clearly implies that Zoos are flawed or mentally disturbed in some way. Like what's up with the questions about becoming characters in a novel? Are they wondering if we're schizophrenic or delusional? I got around 65% of the way through the test and quit. I recommend no one else participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back