2021 Zoo Pride Week plans??

Pup_Musky_ZV

Zooville Settler
I’m not seeing anything posted for zoo Pride this year and Im simply curious if it is still a thing, and how some of us plan on celebrating? I’d like to celebrate somehow!

is it still a holiday if no one knows about it?

I think a handful or two knew!

That’s just the logo contest. I have negative artistic skills, so I wouldn’t participate in that... 😅

Just figured I’d get an idea of what zoos like to (or would like to) do during this holiday. And also to start a general, friendly chat about it!

I mean it's okay I get it now the way to get ahead in this community is to destroy other people's feelings then you get somewhere in this place. Lessons learned.. Guess i should start posting some more pictures and whatnot
Got to find me that special someone to totally destroy
I’m sorry, what? Where did this come from? I don’t think it’s okay to “destroy other people’s feelings” just to bring the community together. In fact, I made a thread about it on here and it got out of hand. Let those assholes be assholes. Be who you want to be. :)

So i will ask it right here. To everyone involved. Why after all would i want to continue on. I am not spending years again to meet others. This electronic community shit is just not for me apparently. Give me a reason why i should even consider to move on.
Well, who says you have to wait for years to meet others? Normally, it does not take that long.
You say online communities are not for you, but how did you conclude that?
Why should you move on? Well, is there anything you enjoy doing? Any hobbies, music, studies, etc? Move on so you can do that.

So i will ask it right here. To everyone involved. Why after all would i want to continue on. I am not spending years again to meet others. This electronic community shit is just not for me apparently. Give me a reason why i should even consider to move on. Everyone i thought of as a friend here has turned their backs to me as i fell apart from what he did to me.. But he gets everything that i lost.. Fuck this shit it is wrong. All of it
Well, again, do you have anything you enjoy doing? If you really do not want to find anyone else after this experience, there is nothing wrong with living for yourself for a while.
I am sure not everyone has turned there back on you, considering there are people you haven't even met yet.
Sure, your situation is definitely a difficult one, and I am in no position to speak with authority on it, but realize that there is more to your life than this one event.

So i will ask it right here. To everyone involved. Why after all would i want to continue on. I am not spending years again to meet others. This electronic community shit is just not for me apparently. Give me a reason why i should even consider to move on. Everyone i thought of as a friend here has turned their backs to me as i fell apart from what he did to me.. But he gets everything that i lost.. Fuck this shit it is wrong. All of it
You have lots of people that care about you. Even if you have had bad luck with people in the past, there are plenty of people on here that would love to get to know you. And hopefully someday you will be able to have a relationship with those you have lost. You just gotta keep your head up!

A opportunity to meet somebody i had been waiting 5 plus years to see.. Ultimately turned away because someone else decided to break my heart.. Actually 2 someone's else's
I’m basically in a slow break up with two zoo-pups and I’m not letting it get to me. For a while I’ve felt like I would be better off alone. I just happen to be nice enough to give some people a chance, and then we find out that I don’t tolerate a decent amount of their flaws. That’s my own problem and I am completely content with it. But also my dating criteria includes 1) zoophilia, and 2) driveable proximity, among other things.

Because of the complexity of our lives. This situation affected the whole family.. Including 4 leggers. Ruby has not been the same since he left.. She no longer sleeps in bed at night.. Instead now choosing the hard floor under the bed.. Since..

As for better days.. I question my health.. Getting that feeling i should strongly consider what now really is little time left in comparison to life in whole.. The end of the line is closer than that beginning long time ago.

I have several theories of why this was done to me. But regardless of the reasons why. The primary person who's responsible has not followed through. He clearly said he would spend time with this family here before july.. Well. Only 2 day remain oh wait that's right he said likely the beginning of june... Hmmmmmm where is he?
Well, I am afraid there is no way for me to understand the whole of your situation, or know why this may have been done to you, but you just brought up your 4 legger partner. That means that there is obviously still someone in this world that needs you. Why not try to console her? It may end up helping you out, as well. Maybe you should take this opportunity to show her some attention. She is likely being influenced by your mood, so maybe cheering her up could come by being optimistic, yourself.

Also, we are almost to 100 on our "dont wake the mods", why not come and help us?

Because of the complexity of our lives. This situation affected the whole family.. Including 4 leggers. Ruby has not been the same since he left.. She no longer sleeps in bed at night.. Instead now choosing the hard floor under the bed.. Since..

As for better days.. I question my health.. Getting that feeling i should strongly consider what now really is little time left in comparison to life in whole.. The end of the line is closer than that beginning long time ago.

I have several theories of why this was done to me. But regardless of the reasons why. The primary person who's responsible has not followed through. He clearly said he would spend time with this family here before july.. Well. Only 2 day remain oh wait that's right he said likely the beginning of june... Hmmmmmm where is he?
I agree with @ShanoirII. I think life is better when we have a loving relationship with animals. I have lost my interest in humans years ago and I’m only 28!
I’d say it’s best to move on and pursue personal growth. If your health is declining, having more personal time to care for yourself is a plus! Also BDSM can be great for mental and emotional health, especially when executed safely and consensual.

All just the more reason to celebrate Zoo Pride! Less human relationships, more animals!

When it comes to her.. That dog of his is her lover. His cock is the size of her head. There is no way he can safely breed her. But she obviously loves him.. How to tell her to move on? Let alone my love for his dog.. It's just a huge mudpit of fucked
If she is his dog, then it sounds like she has been abandoned and is now yours, or you should give her directly to a more loving home, zoo or not.

and move on

Is his dog with you at the moment?
When it comes to her.. That dog of his is her lover. His cock is the size of her head. There is no way he can safely breed her. But she obviously loves him.. How to tell her to move on? Let alone my love for his dog.. It's just a huge mudpit of fucked

I do wish you and your animal companions feel better soon, @ocumwhowurst ! Although I haven’t had the exact same experience, Im sure I have felt a very similar wave of emotions. Stay strong and don’t forget it’s okay to have bad or sad times! Life is a fluctuation, not a constant. Variety is the spice of life. *hugs*

Well, I feel I’ve said all I can say about that now.

Let’s try to steer the conversation in this thread back to Zoo Pride Week plans, please.

Back