18 M Washington

BobBurner

Tourist
So I've been lurking here for a little bit, but I've always been too scared to post. It seems like everyone else is so experienced and can actually find people ><
Does anyone have any tips for finding someone who would offer to let me get my first time? Also, do any of you have tips for like- what to do for your first time and stuff?
I really want to experience something, but Im also super anxious because I don't have any zooey friends I can talk to about this. Maybe we could be friends tho :3

Hi! Welcome to the community, glad to have ya ❤️. I’m always down and happy to chat about things and make new friends, feel free to hit me up!

So I've been lurking here for a little bit, but I've always been too scared to post. It seems like everyone else is so experienced and can actually find people ><
Does anyone have any tips for finding someone who would offer to let me get my first time? Also, do any of you have tips for like- what to do for your first time and stuff?
I really want to experience something, but Im also super anxious because I don't have any zooey friends I can talk to about this. Maybe we could be friends tho :3
hi bi m30 experienced zoo here if u wanna talk hmu :3

yesssssss can u dm me? i just can’t dm u unfortunately:/
I have a feeling it's tied to my account bein made just last sunday, cause it's not giving me an option. Either I'll have to wait, or I just come up with an alternate means of dming.....somehow. Be it through burner account or other.

I have a feeling it's tied to my account bein made just last sunday, cause it's not giving me an option. Either I'll have to wait, or I just come up with an alternate means of dming.....somehow. Be it through burner account or other.
that’s okay we can talk on here for now :3 so how long have u been into this??

that’s okay we can talk on here for now :3 so how long have u been into this??
In all honesty, I think I slowly became a fan around 2018 or so, though it wasn't until the past year or two that viewing some "fun time with dogs/horses" wound up more frequent than looking at other kinds of content. Often flip-flopping between straight and gay stuff, usually especially enjoying the kinda content that involves a nice deep suck, that kinda stuff.

Of course, I haven't really admitted it to my main friendgroup cause they're not into that, so I've been keeping it on the down-low, but yea, ever so slowly been more and more tempting to really give it a shot someday. I just hope that I don't end up doin something stupid due to feeling too eager, so I figure asking for advice (or perhaps making connections in general) would be the smart thing to do.

Welcome glad ure here, i inderstand the desire we all do but u have to understand a few things. This lifestyle is taboo in all places and ilegal in most sonit ia dangerous for all involved. The other thing a lot here see there aninal companion as a romantic partner sonure basically asking if u can try out there bf. The best way is to get friends here and learn , and get your self a dog of your own. What is absolutely important for u to understand dogs arent sextoys , they are a comitment and its rewarding beyond your wildest imagination and no i am not refering to the sex. I am of the oppinion ppl dontndeserve to experience the sex part if they are unwilling to put in the effort. Yes its harder for you yes ure tied to that dog u cant just leave for days on end but thata how it is.

Welcome glad ure here, i inderstand the desire we all do but u have to understand a few things. This lifestyle is taboo in all places and ilegal in most sonit ia dangerous for all involved. The other thing a lot here see there aninal companion as a romantic partner sonure basically asking if u can try out there bf. The best way is to get friends here and learn , and get your self a dog of your own. What is absolutely important for u to understand dogs arent sextoys , they are a comitment and its rewarding beyond your wildest imagination and no i am not refering to the sex. I am of the oppinion ppl dontndeserve to experience the sex part if they are unwilling to put in the effort. Yes its harder for you yes ure tied to that dog u cant just leave for days on end but thata how it is.
Indeed, the last thing I'd ever want is to take any animal for granted, let alone people's connections with their pets. They're pretty much as special as any family member, perhaps even moreso, so I don't really expect to go out and mess around. I won't deny that it's a hot concept, but like, the emotions and wellbeing of others is far more important to take care of and consider than any hormonal urge could ever be.

Plus I'm kind of a chronic overthinker, so there's no way I'd be able to confidently get with anyone or anything without feeling super comfortable and emotionally connected with them first, but yea.

Yes 🙌 we can become friends

yeah, i get that and i dont see them as sex toys, im just really not in a position in my life right now that i feel like i can take care of a dog. it's like- the same with a human partner as well, im not ready to emotionally commit.
i guess that might make me seem undeserving to some people, but i kinda feel like it's more respectful to not just up and get a dog because i wanna try out the sex, you know? it is a huge commitment, even more so than a human partner that can at least take care of themself. im not saying i would only be in it for the sex, but imo i wanna try it in the same way i would want to try gay sex before getting into a relationship with a man; i dont want to overcommit. i wanna discover myself without hurting anyone else in the process.
sorry, i suck at words 😭 feel free to ask any questions and ill try my best to respond

Back