What beastie fantasy is your all time favorite?

I have a couple

One is, I'm working at a dog kennel, and I get locked in with a few dozen extremely horny dogs for a weekend, and every time one finishes fucking me, another mounts me seconds later. And I spent the entire weekend taking the knot a couple hundred of times.

Another, is to be a pig breeder. It's my job to harvest the pig cum by any means, and I have a 5 gallon quota to meet by morning.
Oh my God that made me so wet hearing this, I guess we have the same fantasy’s from now on🤭🤭

Whats your favorite beastiality fantasy? Tell me in the comments or tell an experience of yours!! ❤️❤️
My favorite fantasy is I'd love to watch a woman get fucked by a dog(s) while sucking off a horse(s) till she's covered in horse cum and filled with the dogs. Then I get sloppy thirds and I lick her clean

From my actual written fantasy!
"
I turn around and holding your cock I lower myself onto you and even though I'm full of dog cum you tell me how tight my pussy is which makes me moan with pleasure coz I know it’s your thick cock making my pussy feel tight. I ride your cock for just a few minutes, slow then fast, fast then slow, deep in me then just rubbing your head between my labia as I get to know you a whole lot better.

I lean back against you which pushes you down onto the sofa and I end up with my back against your chest. I open my legs wide and the doggy comes over and starts licking my clit and labia and your cock as you are fucking me and because there is so much of our juices mixed together they run down over your balls and into your crack and the doggie licks you there and you shudder with delight. You are massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples and in a minute or two I pat my tummy and doggy gets the hint and jumps up on me. I pull him forward and he starts thrusting around looking for my pussy and because you're fully inside me he cannot easily find it. His cock rubs between my labia and over my clit and against your cock and that drives us both insane. I reach down underneath him as he is thrusting away and I guide his cock into what little of my opening is still unfilled by you and he starts to get the tip of his cock inside me. When he senses that he starts thrusting harder and you start thrusting harder and I push down against the both of you and bit by bit he works his cock inside my pussy. The sensation is ridiculous; your cock, his cock, you playing with my boobs, pinching my nipples, biting my shoulder, kissing my ear and putting your tongue in, kissing the side of my face and fucking me while doggy fucks me too. He hammers me for just a minute or two and he starts to come and the pulsating and twitching of his cock makes me come and that makes you come and together all three of us come in a ridiculous tangle of lust and passion, skin and fur. I come so hard and so long that I start to cry just from the pleasure and when you cum you sound just like an animal."

"
I turn around and holding your cock I lower myself onto you and even though I'm full of dog cum you tell me how tight my pussy is which makes me moan with pleasure coz I know it’s your thick cock making my pussy feel tight. I ride your cock for just a few minutes, slow then fast, fast then slow, deep in me then just rubbing your head between my labia as I get to know you a whole lot better.

I lean back against you which pushes you down onto the sofa and I end up with my back against your chest. I open my legs wide and the doggy comes over and starts licking my clit and labia and your cock as you are fucking me and because there is so much of our juices mixed together they run down over your balls and into your crack and the doggie licks you there and you shudder with delight. You are massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples and in a minute or two I pat my tummy and doggy gets the hint and jumps up on me. I pull him forward and he starts thrusting around looking for my pussy and because you're fully inside me he cannot easily find it. His cock rubs between my labia and over my clit and against your cock and that drives us both insane. I reach down underneath him as he is thrusting away and I guide his cock into what little of my opening is still unfilled by you and he starts to get the tip of his cock inside me. When he senses that he starts thrusting harder and you start thrusting harder and I push down against the both of you and bit by bit he works his cock inside my pussy. The sensation is ridiculous; your cock, his cock, you playing with my boobs, pinching my nipples, biting my shoulder, kissing my ear and putting your tongue in, kissing the side of my face and fucking me while doggy fucks me too. He hammers me for just a minute or two and he starts to come and the pulsating and twitching of his cock makes me come and that makes you come and together all three of us come in a ridiculous tangle of lust and passion, skin and fur. I come so hard and so long that I start to cry just from the pleasure and when you cum you sound just like an animal."
I would love to meet a woman like you.

"

Goddamn you're hot!

Goddamn you're hot!
"

Attachments

• Wolfie and Sultan.gif
    Wolfie and Sultan.gif
    2 MB · Views: 42
"

Wow fuck that was such an erotic read, almost made me cum too lol
My fantasy is to be in a relationship with a likeminded lady and we get to share intensely sexual experiences like what you described regularly. I'd want at least 4 male dogs for her and i would assist with making sure the doggy gangbangs were conducted safely before getting to add my load to all of that warm fertile puppy seed inside her. 😍🔥😍🔥

Wow fuck that was such an erotic read, almost made me cum too lol
My fantasy is to be in a relationship with a likeminded lady and we get to share intensely sexual experiences like what you described regularly. I'd want at least 4 male dogs for her and i would assist with making sure the doggy gangbangs were conducted safely before getting to add my load to all of that warm fertile puppy seed inside her. 😍🔥😍🔥
Hi OzGuy - as it happens, I have four furlovers: Sultan GS, Johnson Dane, Prince Malamute and King Ridgeback. I've also been introduced to (but not yet met) a lovely cross Buddy. He might join my list. Ask away!

Socially open and casual sex with everything. Like a girl just walks down a city street, sees someone she fancies sitting at a cafe table, walks up to them and has a chat and as they hit it off she stands close enough to be touched and their hand publicly wanders up and pets her leg. She opens the fly of her trousers and steps close enough for them to start eating her bared pussy out as casually and accepted as a conversation. And the waitress stands there diddling herself while waiting for them to finish.
In such a world some dog owners would be openly breeding with their own dogs and other people's dogs at dog parks. Pony ranches would be a huge sex ed experience for guys and gals who love horses. I wonder how much pussy and dick dolphins would be getting at zoos with the number of tourists that would be going to swim with them; swimsuits off and legs wide open.

Socially open and casual sex with everything. Like a girl just walks down a city street, sees someone she fancies sitting at a cafe table, walks up to them and has a chat and as they hit it off she stands close enough to be touched and their hand publicly wanders up and pets her leg. She opens the fly of her trousers and steps close enough for them to start eating her bared pussy out as casually and accepted as a conversation. And the waitress stands there diddling herself while waiting for them to finish.
In such a world some dog owners would be openly breeding with their own dogs and other people's dogs at dog parks. Pony ranches would be a huge sex ed experience for guys and gals who love horses. I wonder how much pussy and dick dolphins would be getting at zoos with the number of tourists that would be going to swim with them; swimsuits off and legs wide open.
if only society could be that open about sex.

Whats your favorite beastiality fantasy? Tell me in the comments or tell an experience of yours!! ❤️❤️
To be strapped down to a breading bench and fucked by 4 or 5 dogs. I have only had the pleasure of being licked by a dog, but never fucked. I can't have a dog in my living situation, and don't have the privacy if I did have one. But getting fucked and knotted is my biggest fantasy. I have even written stories about it.

Honestly one if the biggest turn ons would be in a healthy relationship with a cute BBW and only be allowed to fuck her after the dog does, her getting fucked multiple times a day and I can only watch her and clean her up. I’m a switch but for something like that I would be sub 100% and just listen to all her demands, then while at dinner at a family event she just sends me videos of her and the dog whispering to me what’s going to happen when we get home and how bored she is here, and me being worried that others will overhear 🥰

Always thought it would be hot to see in real life. A hot petite medium chest tanned with tats girl. Tied down to a bench in the position. Then being knotted by multiple large dogs one after another using Wich ever hole they land in. I’m saying like 10+ Dogs. Then after the last one I would get behind her severely ravaged holes and fill her with one more last load. Then just leave her there till the next day tied up still to rest.
This is sooo good!

I have a few
1. To be a part of a gangbang, where all the men would bottom for a pack of big dogs making them submit. It isn't a surreal fantasy, but it would be hard to get the human men and even harder to get the dogs! :gsd_laughing:
2. Zoosexuality would become normalized and fully socially accepted, so it would be pretty ordinary to see a guy, who took his dog for a walk to the park, having a quickie!
3. Legal zoosexual relationships and marriages!

2. Zoosexuality would become normalized and fully socially accepted, so it would be pretty ordinary to see a guy, who took his dog for a walk to the park, having a quickie!
Really? :D Do you often see people of any of the accepted sexualities having a quickie in the park?
I certainly have never seen that in my entire life.
At best I saw an old guy hitting his own cock with a stick in the bushes. Bizarre experience. :D

Becoming a full time dogslut. The rights to clothes and human speech taken away because the only thing I should be focused on is getting mounted and taking dog cock. The dream is to live in the kennels with them, my owner only ever bringing me from the dog pen if they've got guests they want to show me off to. That and being the only girl in a room full of people who've brought their companions over and I get to be the only one knotted and fucked until everyone in the room is satisfied

Back