What beastie fantasy is your all time favorite?

Really? :D Do you often see people of any of the accepted sexualities having a quickie in the park?
I certainly have never seen that in my entire life.
At best I saw an old guy hitting his own cock with a stick in the bushes. Bizarre experience. :D
I'm sorry for your experience, hope your brain neurons survived the encounter :D
And I do not see people having quickie in the public, much.. (seen few people banging in the car and once when I was out paddling a raft, seen a pair going at it by the shore, haha) ... it's a fantasy, really- if it were possible I would be probably only watching

Mine would be to go on a weekend trip to a hidden retreat where zoos come together to play and learn. I’d love to have my first experiences while being watched by the crowd, helped by experienced women.
A free use kind of camp. Animal, men, and woman fucking anyone and any beast they want all day long.

Mine would be to go on a weekend trip to a hidden retreat where zoos come together to play and learn. I’d love to have my first experiences while being watched by the crowd, helped by experienced women.
A free use kind of camp. Animal, men, and woman fucking anyone and any beast they want all day long.
This sounds really awesome, I would really love i that too!! 🔥🔥😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰Thanks for sharing your fantasy !!

That would have to be the perfect fantasy. Id join this weekend get together.

My fantacy is to have multiple dogs knot me over a period of 2 days. To be filled with lots of dog cum and to feel really abused and loose at the end of the 2 days. Alternatively have 3 or 4 ponies take turns fucking my ass and fill my intestines with their full loads of cum. One after the other and non stop.

Whats your favorite beastiality fantasy? Tell me in the comments or tell an experience of yours!! ❤️❤️
Mine is pretty long and graphic, I hope that's ok... If it's not please let me know and I'll take it down, just please don't ban me. 😊

It would start with me going to meet up with some random guy from Grindr who wants to see me crossdress. I arrive at the place we were meeting, an abandoned building, I know I should leave but I don't. The man comes walking up to me and tells me to get dolled up, as I'm doing so we both have a couple drinks and without even realizing it I pass out. When I come too I am tied up, roughly a foot or two off the ground, my wrists are spread and so are my legs. I hear several people around me talking and yelling suddenly a man comes out and speaks to everyone, "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we have a special little whore with us! Self confessed dog lover! Let's see how much he really likes dogs?!" Out of no where I hear cages open and two dogs come running towards me, sniffing and licking, I squirm but can not move at all. Before I know it the first dog is mounting me, I feel him stabbing and jabbing trying to find his target after a solid minute of being stabbed in my ass cheaks the dog finds it's mark, the pain is insane and intense but I have no time to think about it as the second dog begins to mount my face. I am now being spit roasted by two very large dogs the pain is so much that I black out. When I come to the second dog is now using my asshole and the first is thrusting towards my face. As the dog begins to fuck my ass, the pain subsides and I am rocked by pure pleasure! The dog fucking my throat goes deep, I gag but love it. The dogs continue to use me over and over until the both start to howl, the crowd starts cheering louder and louder for the dogs and myself to cum and as my stomach and ass start to fill and overflow with hot dog jizz, I begin to spray my load all over the ground, I moan, I scream, I cry, the orgasm is so intense I black out once again. When I come to I am laying in a puddle of human and dog cum and fluids, both the dogs are laying with me cuddled up and the man comes over, looks at me and says, "Well Holy shit slut you weren't kidding when you said you REALLY loved dogs!" I just look up at him and say, "Hey! I also REALLY love horses!"

Mine would be to go on a weekend trip to a hidden retreat where zoos come together eto play and learn. I’d love to have my first experiences while being watched by the crowd, helped by experienced women.
...That would probably be paradise for us like-minded people:):love:

This is the best. The age of Aquarius

Back