Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

I've often had a fantasy of having my arms and legs bound in such a way to where you're almost forced to walk around on all fours, but at the perfect height for dogs, and being thrown into a room of horny male dogs to use me as they see fit until I'm left panting, covered, and lying in a puddle. Granted this is an extreme fantasy. Saw an image yesterday that almost encapsulates that - not sure if posting the image here is ok. If yes, then I'll re-edit this later to include the image (community, please let me know!).

A less extreme fantasy is lying on my back, head off the edge of the bed allowing a dog to face mount me while I masturbate. *shifts in seat*

Last edited:
OMFG!! That would be my dream job!!

Person: So what do you do for a living?
Me: I service dogs.
Person: What do you mean... service?
Me: I'm a Professional Bitch, people pay me to let their dogs fuck me.
Person: Wait, that's your job?
Me: Yep! 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I usually service 20 to 25 dogs per day. ☺️ I alternate between vaginal and anal so I don't get sore.
Person: And you let them cum in you?
Me: Of course! Once I take the knot I don't really have a choice in the matter, but I love them cumming in me regardless. Besides, how else am I to collect the doggy cum for me to drink? ☺️
Person: How long have you been doing this?
Me: Almost 17 years. I've serviced thousands of dogs and I've never had an unsatisfied customer. 5 Star reviews all the way down!

But alas, it's only a dream.

Me: Yep! 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I usually service 20 to 25 dogs per day. ☺️ I alternate between vaginal and anal so I don't get sore.
Me: Of course! Once I take the knot I don't really have a choice in the matter, but I love them cumming in me regardless. Besides, how else am I to collect the doggy cum for me to drink? ☺️
Me: Almost 17 years. I've serviced thousands of dogs and I've never had an unsatisfied customer. 5 Star reviews all the way down!

I'll be your first customer! My boy has been tearing up the house lately and really just needs an outlet for his energy.

Seriously though, how are you so perfect?

Wow that’s a very strong fantasy

I've discovered I'm extremely submissive so if anyone collars me and drags me in there with a leash and throws me in there I may not leave by choice. They might not even let me. I'd probably train for this though. I'm a light 108lbs.

An amazing dream!! Sounds like the best job ever!

Yeah! I could go for that. The thought of having several dogs cum up my arse and down my throat would be a dream cum true. All that lovely creamy jizz held in with a butt plug. I'd be a very happy bitch!
Okay now that would be epic!! Have 10 dogs breed us, plug me with a banana and a butt plug 😍

5 star rating on Trust Pilot🤣🤣

Back