Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

Sometimes this is nearly an all consuming thought. Usually then I offer myself up to the two I live with and they each take multiple turns. A few times they've literally filled me up with cum until I overflowed. Would love to try that with even more dogs though.

I’ve been dreaming of that scenario for many many years. 🤭 Especially for someone to come and “adopt” me and have me live as their dog. I stay naked 24/7 and collared and sleep in a bed on the floor and they take me on walks out to the park where other dogs try to matter with me.
I've been looking for a stray!!! ;)

I’ve been dreaming of that scenario for many many years. 🤭 Especially for someone to come and “adopt” me and have me live as their dog. I stay naked 24/7 and collared and sleep in a bed on the floor and they take me on walks out to the park where other dogs try to matter with me.
I'd love to live out this fantasy too. Furry tailed buttplug in most of the time too. Would love to have a human master and male dog master too

I’ve been dreaming of that scenario for many many years. 🤭 Especially for someone to come and “adopt” me and have me live as their dog. I stay naked 24/7 and collared and sleep in a bed on the floor and they take me on walks out to the park where other dogs try to mate with me.
Thats so hot, imagine volunteering at a local animal shelter and your contribution is being the resident bitch in heat for every good boy that comes through, before they get neutered, of course

Back