Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

OMFG!! That would be my dream job!!

Person: So what do you do for a living?
Me: I service dogs.
Person: What do you mean... service?
Me: I'm a Professional Bitch, people pay me to let their dogs fuck me.
Person: Wait, that's your job?
Me: Yep! 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I usually service 20 to 25 dogs per day. ☺️ I alternate between vaginal and anal so I don't get sore.
Person: And you let them cum in you?
Me: Of course! Once I take the knot I don't really have a choice in the matter, but I love them cumming in me regardless. Besides, how else am I to collect the doggy cum for me to drink? ☺️
Person: How long have you been doing this?
Me: Almost 17 years. I've serviced thousands of dogs and I've never had an unsatisfied customer. 5 Star reviews all the way down!

But alas, it's only a dream.
This is hot Sarah. Hope your dream come true.

Hot!

That gives me an idea though, imagine if zoophilia was accepted world wide and there were jobs where you could apply to be the kennel bitch or a facility where you could take your dog to "relieve stress." What soft language would the real world use to describe something like that...oh I know, "Canine Relief Assistant." XD!!! But no it's much easier for the real world to just cut their balls off.

You know they would require a high school diploma for that. I'm just imagining needing a high school diploma though to have a dog fuck you. Gotta know your algebra to ride this D train. XD

Me: Yep! 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I usually service 20 to 25 dogs per day. ☺️ I alternate between vaginal and anal so I don't get sore.
Me: Of course! Once I take the knot I don't really have a choice in the matter, but I love them cumming in me regardless. Besides, how else am I to collect the doggy cum for me to drink? ☺️
Me: Almost 17 years. I've serviced thousands of dogs and I've never had an unsatisfied customer. 5 Star reviews all the way down!

So what does dog semen taste like

Person: Why don't you drink doggy cum directly from a dog's dick? Don't you love being fucked in the mouth and emptying their doggy balls into your belly?
Me:❓

You have a very nice doggy slut dream...😋🥵
I wish that your dream comes true as soon as possible and that you become a successful and happy Professional Bitch...😊🥰

I have been kinds thinking I wanna pretend to be a dog every now and then and just bee in a kennel with a bunch of dogs and act like them and play like them and service them like it's your daily
I have been kinds thinking I wanna pretend to be a dog every now and then and just bee in a kennel with a bunch of dogs and act like them and play like them and service them like it's your daily job?
Haha I had a sexy dream about that not too far back. It was nice.🙂

I think about this scenario a lot… but I’m tied onto a breeding bench for any males to mount when they want to pump me full. I think if I was tied up for a while one or two would piss on me too
Well while you're tied up, after the dog knots you and creams your pussy full of cum and pulls out, I'll then stick my cock in and fill it with piss to clear it all out for the next dog cock you take. Does that fit into your fantasy?

WOW... amazing future job! 🥰🚀🚀🚀🚀

Dream life omg

Back