Zv rules featured on the home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estafantom

Citizen of Zooville
I've seen a lot of users lost on the site when it comes to zooville rules, and I'm also pretty sure a lot of people here have never read it. I suggest that either the rules should be featured on the home page at the top so you can't miss it when you first arrive on the site (logged in or not), or to have it just like the actual "official zoo pride" mention.

I've seen a lot of users lost on the site when it comes to zooville rules,
So have I
and I'm also pretty sure a lot of people here have never read it. I suggest that either the rules should be featured on the home page at the top so you can't miss it when you first arrive on the site (logged in or not), or to have it just like the actual "official zoo pride" mention.
I fully agree. Recently, I tried to search for the rules and after 30 mins I still couldn't find them. With more digging, I finally did. I have bookmarked them, so I can always refresh my memory. However, it should never be this difficult. I wanted to find them, yet had trouble. If it were a link in easy and plain sight, there'd be fewer excuses for the ones who haven't read them. Regardless of whether they ignore the chance to read them or not.
It'll still be ignored. New users get a PM with a link to them, they still don't bother.
So no-one wants to even try? Really?
Still it's always better to have a clearer interface so you don't have to send the link everytime
Exactly. Let's do the right thing. Please?

Still it's always better to have a clearer interface so you don't have to send the link everytime

The blue announcement bar could be used and the link/text just placed there. The function is there, and is actively being used already.

It'll still be ignored. New users get a PM with a link to them, they still don't bother.

Yup, they absolutely will, and for the most part this is a fool's errand. However, it does serve one, very important purpose, they can't say it's hard to find, so they really have no fucking excuse to break them. Not that it's hard to find now....

I'd support this suggestion, even for the fact it simply makes people more easily accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back