Zooville.org?

Is anyone else having issues accessing via Zooville.org? It just times out for me. I can only access via Zoovilleforum.net.

i honestly thought the site had been shutdown for a week or so before I found the other url

Is anyone else having issues accessing via Zooville.org? It just times out for me. I can only access via Zoovilleforum.net.

i honestly thought the site had been shutdown for a week or so before I found the other url
I couldn't get onto the site for a good many hours last Tuesday for some reason. I tried with several computers and different browsers and no luck, so I assumed there was a technical issue. Having said that I haven't seen any reference to it, so it must just have been me.

Zooville.org should simply redirect to Zoovilleforum.net. Zooville.org was locked by the original DNS registrar awhile back, so that domain was converted to a redirect link. I'm not sure why it's not working? It might be something I can ask about, although realistically you should be using the Zoovilleforum.net link instead of the other one moving forward.

I couldn't get onto the site for a good many hours last Tuesday for some reason.
We had some type of server issue. ZooVille was down for about 4.5 hours. But eventually the issue was resolved. But it definitely wasn't just you, it definitely was technical issues.

i can't connect via zooville.org for about two weeks now i think... i always wonder what's taking so long then remember i should use zoovilleforum.net instead.

i can't connect via zooville.org for about two weeks now i think... i always wonder what's taking so long then remember i should use zoovilleforum.net instead.
I do no see into the server side of running zooville, but I guess the site gets reported to the providers about 100 a day and sometimes someone gives in. :D

I've noticed a couple redirects no longer function since the server reboot, like the donations tab just times out for me.

Back