Zoopride

Hello everyone, sorry if this topic has already been discussed.
Does zoopride really exist? Is this a section of LGBT protests?
Do you think these photos are real?

Attachments

• F8whGXQWYAAWRF3.jpg
    F8whGXQWYAAWRF3.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 87
  • F8whHTqXgAA0mU_.jpg
    F8whHTqXgAA0mU_.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 84
  • photo_2023-10-27_08-58-38.jpg
    photo_2023-10-27_08-58-38.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 83
In the second picture, the caption is very bad edited afterwards. The pictures look real. These could be photos of some animal protect or wtf demonstration that have been edited into a zoo version.

Zoopride exists, but only separately. Not lgbt.

Nice photoshop. At least make the words not look like it was typed. Also funny how you barely blur one ladies face but don't blur the other.

Fuck off.

🚬

fok-off-fuck-off.gif

The organization and protests exist, surely.
The group is called "Los Animalistas Mexico": https://www.youtube.com/@losanimalistasmexico2604

But it is not related to zoophiles or zoopride. It's an animal welfare / animal rights organization, as such more or less the self-declared enemy of zoophiles. 🤷‍♂️
There are as well PETA people walking around in those, as such you can be reassured that they hate zoophiles in all regards, even if those demonstrations look like vegan activism.

They as well had a website, but it's error 403'd: https://www.losanimalistasmexico.com/

Everything else is photoshopped: texts and comparable. See my posted youtube link, there are two videos.

You've been here since 2019, you've been regularly logging in the entire time*viewed your posts and their time stamps* and yet you ask about zoo pride while obviously showing Photoshopped pics🤔.

From that information, wouldn't it be fair to assume you know that those pics are Photoshopped and that you are purposely trying to see how people would react in here.

Its not real! The woman holding the sign at the top right its Xochitl Galvez and its a candidate to be the Mexican President next year 🤣 Its an animal protection group. It was photoshopped.

In the second picture, the caption is very bad edited afterwards. The pictures look real. These could be photos of some animal protect or wtf demonstration that have been edited into a zoo version.

Zoopride exists, but only separately. Not lgbt.
Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too. Way too good to be true, LOL.

Limbs are missing in the first picture due to editing of the Zoopride inscription. The second picture shows the digital letters. Zooming in gray bars at the contours of the letters. The original edge of the board can be seen by darkening the third image. Manually cut out for the hands, the middle of the board is a homogeneous edited surface.

Limbs are missing in the first picture due to editing of the Zoopride inscription. The second picture shows the digital letters. Zooming in gray bars at the contours of the letters. The original edge of the board can be seen by darkening the third image. Manually cut out for the hands, the middle of the board is a homogeneous edited surface.
Good eye

You've been here since 2019, you've been regularly logging in the entire time*viewed your posts and their time stamps* and yet you ask about zoo pride while obviously showing Photoshopped pics🤔.

From that information, wouldn't it be fair to assume you know that those pics are Photoshopped and that you are purposely trying to see how people would react in here.
OK Sherlock, just because I'm connected sometimes doesn't mean I see everything.
If I put this subject it is because I found these photos in many private zoo groups, some LGBT. So I wondered about their authenticity. And I have no idea what the LGBT view of the zoo is.
My first impression was that these were photoshopped photos from animal protection protests. But I had no information to validate my theory. So I posted this topic to see if people could give me concrete proof.
Rather, it is you with your rapid conclusions who sow the reaction.
--> Returning to the school of detectives will do you a lot of good.

For the others, I would like to thank @YanchaOkami , @Malumabb and @MashaSobaka for their reactions and proofs that I was looking for. Thank you everyone.

OK Sherlock, just because I'm connected sometimes doesn't mean I see everything.
Can you even see at all🤔how many fingers am I holding 🖕
If I put this subject it is because I found these photos in many private zoo groups, some LGBT. So I wondered about their authenticity. And I have no idea what the LGBT view of the zoo is.
My first impression was that these were photoshopped photos from animal protection protests. But I had no information to validate my theory. So I posted this topic to see if people could give me concrete proof.
Rather, it is you with your rapid conclusions who sow the reaction.
A normal person would've clearly stated that they weren't 'sure' of the pics and needed some clarification or ask a mod or a reputable member in here
--> Returning to the school of detectives will do you a lot of good.
Returning back to the womb would do you good,seems like you are missing a few things in there

Returning back to the womb would do you good,

Hey, hey. It's acceptable to discuss about the expectations related to such (fake) imagery.

And there might be visitors which don't have a good eye or experiences in regards of those "animal welfare" organizations, as such it is fine if there's a discussion which clears things up a bit.

Imagine being zoo-curious and stumbling over such fakes without much experience to analyze / understand that they're fakes, contacting such an organization (which basically declares themself the enemy and acts as such) for information or participation in the (expected) activities. Not necessary.

As such it's a good thing if information like this stays visible in the usual sub forum categories and not hidden in the areas of the dumpster fire.

Hey, hey. It's acceptable to discuss about the expectations related to such (fake) imagery.

And there might be visitors which don't have a good eye or experiences in regards of those "animal welfare" organizations, as such it is fine if there's a discussion which clears things up a bit.

Imagine being zoo-curious and stumbling over such fakes without much experience to analyze / understand that they're fakes, contacting such an organization (which basically declares themself the enemy and acts as such) for information or participation in the (expected) activities. Not necessary.

As such it's a good thing if information like this stays visible in the usual sub forum categories and not hidden in the areas of the dumpster fire.
True,have no problem with that. I simply make my judgement based on the information at hand and I "Sherlock" will respond back to any 'Numbskull🔝⬆️' that tries to be cute with me😇

Obviously photoshopped, but I did look into the logo/words on their shirts.

It seems to be a Latin American group against speciesism

Back