#ZOOPRIDE

What exactly is there to be proud of?
Nothing. This term is nowadays used by the lgbt... community to simply put a name to their effort to raise awareness about something every single person already knows about and for the most part does not care about (at least in my country).

What I find the most fascinating is that when I express my disappointment with having lgbt... stuff constantly shoved down my throat in movies, radio, television and work I get scuffed at because "I do not understand it."
While I am a zoo and I have 0, none representation anywhere and if I did dare to mention my "zoo pride", I would be considered the most disgusting person on the block and the first thing on their mind would be that I abuse my animals.

I do have a valid position to comment on the "pride" stuff from my position of having a minority and not publicly accepted sexual orientation and yet the inclusivity of people who praise the lgbt pride would not survive including another sexuality.

Nothing. This term is nowadays used by the lgbt... community to simply put a name to their effort to raise awareness about something every single person already knows about and for the most part does not care about (at least in my country).

What I find the most fascinating is that when I express my disappointment with having lgbt... stuff constantly shoved down my throat in movies, radio, television and work I get scuffed at because "I do not understand it."
While I am a zoo and I have 0, none representation anywhere and if I did dare to mention my "zoo pride", I would be considered the most disgusting person on the block and the first thing on their mind would be that I abuse my animals.

I do have a valid position to comment on the "pride" stuff from my position of having a minority and not publicly accepted sexual orientation and yet the inclusivity of people who praise the lgbt pride would not survive including another sexuality.
Yes i agree 100% , the lgbt... showing down isnt helping it does the oposite ppl who would be understanding become your enemy , and lets be fair changing a characters skin color or sexual orientation in a movie how does that help? I mean i the heads of those who come up with these bright ideas... and exposing young and i mean young kids to lgbtq... ideas is wrong not because of the lgbtq part, under a certain age any kind of sexual exposure is harmfull and you will get blowback , blowback i support .

Not caring about can be problematic, if you have for instance harassment issues and people remain unconcerned. The consequences can be quite dramatic.

It's important to differentiate between the LGBT agenda and how some political movements are using those as a tool to create division. So I wouldn't say that most people to care about those subject, especially in the United States. Things are moving fastly, on one way and sadly on the other.

Maybe we should show a little more solidarity and have something that links us all ? Share the love between each other and be proud of who we are as a community ? Im thinking a nice hashtag #ZOOPRIDE

Let me know what you think ?
My philosophy is that what happens in the stables should remain in the stables.....what happens in the barn should stay in the barn...what happens in the horse should remain in the horse.... unless it happens to gush out..... :rolleyes:

The problem with this mentality is you're essentially outing yourself as a "sexual predator of animals" to those who see it as unlawful or downright despicable. Not to mention doing so could garner you some legal repercussions.

When we are in a safe space like Zooville, sure, I guess it's cool. Anywhere else has too many inherent risks.

Bestiality and (insert many other topics along these lines) are still EXTREMELY taboo. Just like LGBTq was as little as 15 years ago. I'm sure with time, and more people turning to realize that there are worse things that happen than sex with animals, it'll become less taboo.

My philosophy is as many others have said, and it's like the phrase "what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas." There just aren't enough people (yet) to turn away the stigma against bestiality and such acts.
Even if 99% of people took the utmost care of the animal first, before themselves, there would still be insane backlash if you were caught or even proud of yourself.

This isn't to say that one day, bestiality won't be a more accepted or "normal" topic, but we gotta get there first and we aren't there yet.

Back