Zoophilia

I recently discovered that I’m attracted to having sexual interactions with animals.. about a year ago, and i’m still coming to terms with it. So hopefully looking for some support here with like-minded individuals, i’m still fairly young, about 23. And definitely a amateur. So some advice and support would be appreciated, I’ve just adopted a new doggo and we’ve gotten SO close. He’s amazing, a real big boy. Some advice on sex and knotting would be amazing, what should I watch for and what is the best parts? Is it worth it losing my virginity to this handsome boy? Let me know

First off, Welcome! Glad to have you here and very supportive community with a shared interest so no need to worry about that.

Congrats on the new adoption of a seemingly big handsome boy! I'm sure you both are very happy.

As far as information and advice, I'd highly recommend looking through the How To's section and looking at anything you think would help. I copied two links from that section I think might help.

As far as losing your virginity to your handsome boy, I personally would think it would be an amazing and unforgettable experience. If I could I 100% would have, but I haven't even done anything with an animal let alone a handsome dog <3. Objectively though, it's really up to you and when you would like to lose it as well as with whom human or animal. (Consenting of course, hopefully I didn't have to clarify that lol)

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to read up on those, i’m loving the community already. I really appreciate those forum links and your warm welcome, but haha yes definite consenting! I want me and my boy to feel happy and safe at all times. He’s definitely been alll over me so on his part I think I can say he’s eager ❤️

Of course! I'm glad you are loving the community <3. I'm sure there are plenty of other post people will link that will help as well. I just know I have read those in the past and thought they were very informative. I'm sure you'll get plenty more warm welcomes, and hopefully you stick around long enough to be the warm welcome to others! Hahaha glad to hear your goal is for you both to be happy and safe, will absolutely lead to a great and healthy sex life with him and any future partners be that human, animal, or both! He seems very very eager it sounds like lmao, so if you did decide to lose your virginity with him. I don't think he'll let you forget it hehe <3

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to read up on those, i’m loving the community already. I really appreciate those forum links and your warm welcome, but haha yes definite consenting! I want me and my boy to feel happy and safe at all times. He’s definitely been alll over me so on his part I think I can say he’s eager ❤️
Are you an F or an M?....I cant say Id recommend a woman lose her virginity to a dog....or any other critter...you can hurt yourself, and/or hurt the dog if you dont know what youre about. YOU might get over it but the pup might not. Pain is a great teacher especially of what not to do a second time. Read....read some more....then read again. Buena Fortuna

Last edited:
I’m F! I’m not tight but not too loose as I had to do stretching/dial treatments and kegals because of a condition I had. But nowadays i’m not too tight, I’ve checked finger wise and such. I’ve just never had intercourse with anyone but my fingers unfortunately!

Take it slow then, ma'am....Knots can be a bit of a surprise, regardless of canine size...You'll get there 😉

I’m F! I’m not tight but not too loose as I had to do stretching/dial treatments and kegals because of a condition I had. But nowadays i’m not too tight, I’ve checked finger wise and such. I’ve just never had intercourse with anyone but my fingers unfortunately!

I would definitely suggest you get a couple of K9 dildos, with knots. Maybe a couple different sizes below what your boy should be (for build up). This will help, despite your statement, to acclimate yourself to the feeling of the knot itself, which is very different.

Welcome to ZV!

That's awesome! Welcome to the club! There are guides here and online but really the only way to learn is by experiencing it yourself. Some things that come to mind is that he probably will be pretty rough, and that the knot is a very unique sentation (and also his main erogenous zone). Also, never panic or lose your cool, your dog will lose his as well. Hope you and your boy get real close lol. Good luck!

I can't remeber where on here I saw a knot guide where someone listed the breeds and their average penis and knot size. It was the measurements of before and after the knot swells up.

Okay thanks so much! That helps alot, he’s just nearing a year so he’s still a little young and veryy energetic so I wouldn’t doubt that he’d be quite the rough one! Haha, but its good to know not to panic or worry, I’ve definitely been a little nervous.
Oh in that case I'd wait a few more months before staring to have fun with him. Dogs can roughly get sexual after a year, but doing it too soon will have consecuences on their behaviour.

i think this clip gives very accurate represention of amatuer exprience

Attachments

• Dog fuck girl - ****************** - Bestiality Sex Taboo.mp4
    5.1 MB
Back