Zoophilia Flag?

StonerCanine

Tourist
A friend of mine (who is not a zoo) posted on their story a post on zoophilia with a flag that supposively is a zoophilia flag. I have never seen a flag for zoophilia before so I am wondering whether or not it is fake or there is an actual zoophilia flag.

This one here is the one the zoophile community is rallying around:

(It's fairly new. I saw another that looked more like a transgender flag, with cyan and pink, but that didn't stick.)
Huh, interesting rules on that site. Everything must be PG-13 with no explicit content nor discussions. You can join if you are 13 or older..... Interesting. I'm not sure how to feel about that? Since it's not outright encouraging sex nor sexual themes, it could potentially be a useful site for those that are young and still confused about their feelings towards the topic of zoo, I guess.

I am generally against making zoo into another lgbt nonsense thing. Shoving zoo into the public to make ourselves look "normal" is not a good idea.
I personally am not a fan of all these flags, and how everyone needs a completely separate flag for themselves. But! How can you make a proper alphabet soup without 'z' at the end?!

I'm personally of the opinion that all children should be limited to using computers in a public family-room setting until they're 18, and so shouldn't be looking at these sites except furtively, and shouldn't be prowling around on Twitter or such attacking other children and adults with weird fetishes; but we seem to be living in a world where kids are allowed to flood the entire internet as they please, so a site like that has some value as a source of community and information where young people don't need to feel threatened. I'd say it's less about the public eye and more about providing a space for those who happen to find it.

I am not aware of any widely recognized zoo flag. It doesn't surprise me that people play with the idea though and I don't mind at all as long as it's not claimed to be "an official zoo flag" or something like that. The thread https://www.zooville.org/threads/i-made-a-zoo-flag.5900/ contains designs by @Llandefie and another one found by @aqua .

This one here is the one the zoophile community is rallying around:

(It's fairly new. I saw another that looked more like a transgender flag, with cyan and pink, but that didn't stick.)

Can you post the flag here, if that's allowed? The link does not work for visitors who are not logged in.

There are allot of different varients people have made. Most common I've seen used are the blue, white, and purple flag with the letter zeta in the middle. Or the brown, green, and blue flag I've seen people using on places like Twitter.

I don't see a reason, we have a zeta sign already. If you need a flag, you could just slap zeta with that yin yang circle on a white background, everyone will understand. I also think lgbt has started causing more harm than good to it's community, going too political is probably not beneficial.

I actually think publicity of any kind is a BAD Idea. Period. No good will come of that. Nothing that anyone here will perceive as good.

The likely response is more and more draconian laws. Some things are just not meant to be, and this is one of those things. Animals can't talk, animals can't sign any type of legal contract, and they can't issue verbal consent. And that right there is where any hope of "normalization" begins and ends.

From the outside legal perspective, it's just you, abusing animals and that perspective is never going to change.

For those who feel they must be "out", carry on as you feel best. That's your choice and your responsibility to accept the consequences of that action.

I don't really see the point of flags, specially when most LGBTQ+++ flags doens't even have an explanation.

I actually think publicity of any kind is a BAD Idea. Period. No good will come of that. Nothing that anyone here will perceive as good.

The likely response is more and more draconian laws. Some things are just not meant to be, and this is one of those things. Animals can't talk, animals can't sign any type of legal contract, and they can't issue verbal consent. And that right there is where any hope of "normalization" begins and ends.

From the outside legal perspective, it's just you, abusing animals and that perspective is never going to change.

For those who feel they must be "out", carry on as you feel best. That's your choice and your responsibility to accept the consequences of that action.

There are people who can't either, and that doesn't make it illegal neither they are forbiden of having sex.

Neither is illegal to have sex with people that don't speak a languague in common with you (for which you can't probe verbal consent), but you still have other ways non-verbal to consent.

And the part about animals not having a legal standing? Verbal consent can be mashed around but the line stops when we get to legal standing.

The act of DOING (primarily male but arguments can and have been made for female animals as well) can be taken as evidence of consent, however, that doesn't get around the legal standing problem. You address verbal and non[verbal (by virtue of not being able to speak and by speaking a different language) but that only addresses 2 of 3 issues I mentioned.

It can be argued that the 2 remaining issues are in fact one issue, which is legal standing. And that's the biggest issue. They have none. Period.

Humans eat animals. Are all these animals giving their consent to be killed, cooked, and then eaten? The issue is moot, because without legal standing, you/re a life form and nothing more, you are not a legal entity.

Last edited:
The issue is moot, because without legal standing, you/re a life form and nothing more, you are not a legal entity.
I disagree. There is a serious problem with non humans not being able to be a legal entity if we want to provide them with rights similar to ours but it has little to do with sex. Ok, there would be no way to prove the abuse unless the animal gets physically hurt or the act itself gets recorded somehow but I can't see any other issue assuming public opinion doesn't get in the way of legislation process.

I disagree. There is a serious problem with non humans not being able to be a legal entity if we want to provide them with rights similar to ours but it has little to do with sex. Ok, there would be no way to prove the abuse unless the animal gets physically hurt or the act itself gets recorded somehow but I can't see any other issue assuming public opinion doesn't get in the way of legislation process.

I don't know what your disagreeing with or about? What you wrote looks to me as if you are firmly in the live in reality camp........so help me out?

Maybe it's the area that I want to question you about? So....remember "corporations are people"? Now, any idiot knows they aren't, and I'll also go as far as to actually assume they don't "believe" corporations are people. But, what it DOES essentially mean is that they have the same rights or some of them, as ENTITIES that people have as people. Here's the problem with that scenario.........Corporations can, and DO kill people. LARGE NUMBERS of them. Not ted bundy style, but Love Canal style, i.e pollution, and a host of other ways. It's not direct throat cutting, but it's killing none the less. The problem legally of course being you can't execute an entity, nor in most cases can you hold the people who run the corporations responsible to society for their actions. It happens, but the standard of proof required to get to these douchebags is WAY WAY above the standard of criminal courts for people. At BEST, this is a very serious dilemma. NOW, I don't intend this to start a debate about that topic but I do want to bring it out as an example of legal buffoonery because that's what it is, buffoonery. It deifies logic and reason, and simple common sense.

Giving animals legal status is another example of legal buffoonery. And this might be the area where you disagree, I'm not sure, but it seems to me it is or is the most likely.

Legal status is insanity of the highest order. Animals can't talk, can't write, in fact do not even think (the same as people) nor are they capable of thinking in the same way as people. But now they have legal standing to inherit property, own companies, or any number of other insanities you care to name. They don't have the ability to DO anything related to that or any number of things, nor do they even care about such things, as those are in fact, human CONSTRUCTS, entirely. So.....as legal entities.....who speaks for them? Pet psychics? AT BEST, we interpret what we THINK they mean or want, or don't want, etc. We don't know and we never will. In a LOT of potential legal instances, they won't even HAVE any form of input to add, even if we could somehow read their thoughts.

Yes, I know, this seems like it's all a strawman argument meant to derail, but it isn't, it's meant to highlight the utter insanity of animals as legal entities.

Now, if you want to talk about a Universal Animal Bill of Rights or something, ok, that's WAY WAY WAY less insane, but Legal standing in court and in law is utterly insane, no other way to view that.

Animals can't talk, can't write, in fact do not even think (the same as people) nor are they capable of thinking in the same way as people. But now they have legal standing to inherit property, own companies, or any number of other insanities you care to name. They don't have the ability to DO anything related to that or any number of things, nor do they even care about such things, as those are in fact, human CONSTRUCTS, entirely. So.....as legal entities.....who speaks for them? Pet psychics? AT BEST, we interpret what we THINK they mean or want, or don't want, etc. We don't know and we never will. In a LOT of potential legal instances, they won't even HAVE any form of input to add, even if we could somehow read their thoughts.
Yes, that's precisely the "serious problem" I was talking about.

Giving animals legal status is another example of legal buffoonery. And this might be the area where you disagree, I'm not sure, but it seems to me it is or is the most likely.
It is not. I disagree that you need one party... actually ANY party to have a legal status in order to have sex legally. There are no logical nor practical conflicts. @Austral said the same thing. The only legal problem with bestiality is a pressure to ban it.

This got a bit offtopic, You may want to make a separate thread.

So, I don't disagree with that in principle or effect, but I do stand by what I said earlier. MORE attention is always going to result in a bad outcome from the perspective of the zoo side of the fence. That hasn't changed for thousands of years and it isn't going to in another couple thousand years either. It WILL and has fluctuated in it's perception in that time as far as the degree of vilification, but it's always been vilified overall and I see no possibility of that ever changing. The reasons I gave earlier are the reasons I believe this to be true, no more, no less. Those things are for the most part, NOT any for or against argument related to the morality of anything.

Above all, it's your life and your consequences. Proceed as you see fit. I'll do the same. As will every other person.

@Dogdaddy69 With that argument you are leaving behind lots of people that don't have the same legal status than the rest (like deaf people who can't comunicate but text either, people with mental disabilities, down sindrome or some grades of autism), and they can still have sex legally (for the others).

And of course I see the hypocresy in killing animals for food (I don't), that's has little to do with the legal status... Like it didn't stop dolphins of being killed.

I'm not leaving any humans behind nor attempting to do so. They are human, so they are not treated as animals, or shouldn't be. Period. Read what I said, take my meaning WORD FOR WORD. Don't extrapolate what you *THINK* I mean. If I mean it, I say it. Word fort word. EXACT.

Humans HAVE legal status because human write the laws. PERIOD. They don't apply equally among ALL humans, which is shit, but is also a completely different argument. Animals do not have legal status because they are animals, PERIOD. FULL STOP.

I personally don't care who or what you do or don't fuck, PERIOD. None of my business.

Gay people ARE human, look where they are and how fucking long it took them to get there. AND, how much further they STILL have to go.

My initial reply was my thought on the "need" or indeed the existence of a beast flag, and my response reflects my belief that in this instance, standing up and shouting about fairness, equal treatment, or ANYTHING even remotely relating to something of that nature is not only foolish, but potentially dangerous. Since then,the responses have just been disputing the disagreements of others based on what they *THINK* I said. Or meant.

Read this and understand it WORD FOR WORD: IF you feel the need to do so, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. The consequences of that are yours to bear. I personally believe that to be foolish and very naive, but, it's not my decision to make for you or anyone else. YOUR problem, not mine. I wish you luck. As for me, I'll just stay here in the shadows and see how your situation works out before committing myself to a course of action I feel is highly unnecessary and potential life altering in a negative way.

NO implications. Word for word my exact thoughts regarding this issue. Anything else is just semantic bullshit.

Humans HAVE legal status because human write the laws. PERIOD.
Ekhem, slavery? This reasoning is highly questionable.
Animals do not have legal status because they are animals, PERIOD. FULL STOP.
No. They don't because we can't figure out how to make it work. The moment another species is able to understand the law and have somewhat more advanced way of communication we can easily give them most of our rights and they would be able to use them. We are animals as well by the way.

Since then,the responses have just been disputing the disagreements of others based on what they *THINK* I said. Or meant.
I'm sorry that I can't access your head directly. I legitimately read at least twice what I'm replying to and extrapolate only as necessary to make any sense out of it. I don't know what "others" you refer to, it was mostly a talk between the two of us.
I also think going public right now is dangerous and hardly any beneficial for an individual. I was just pointing out that your reasoning was based on the idea that there is some problem in how the law works combined with animal characteristics and I can not see that as a valid argument. As I said, in my opinion it's purely a matter of the social situation.

I'm not leaving any humans behind nor attempting to do so.
You may not see that now but the arguments you are giving perfectly apply for the people stripped of competency. Think about it for a while please.

Back