Zoophilia as a Sexual Orientation not a Fetish

Awkwardfox

Tourist
Hi there. I get that there's plenty of space for bestiality fetishists in Zooville but I'd like to see if I can get in touch with people who see zoophilia as a sexual orientation not a fetish. Not like "are you into zoo/beast" but "do you have a deep romantic/sexual connection with nonhuman animals that is significantly important in a similar way to most people's attraction to other humans"
Just wanna see where you guys are! I feel like we can get lost in a sea of horny in this forum lmao
I just wanna find friends and community honestly
If you're interested in that kind of thing hit me up, telegram and discord in my profile. I'm especially keen to meet zoo furs, queer zoos and neurodivergent zoos, since we'd have a fair bit in common!
Let me know <3

Last edited:
Sounds like wet dream, that kind of "coming out" is impossible because straight ppl will not understand why zoos wanna join to LGBT. It may be to difficult for most of human community.

Meg
LMAO you make a very good point
I fuckin
Live in such a queer-centric world online and offline whenever I can because I just find I click way easier with those kinds of environments
Might edit my post to reflect that actually lmao

LMAO you make a very good point
I fuckin
Live in such a queer-centric world online and offline whenever I can because I just find I click way easier with those kinds of environments
Might edit my post to reflect that actually lmao
I edited it!!!
I think it conveys my point much better now, so thanks for the criticism lol

For me, zoophilia / zoosexuality is my sexual orientation, even though I still don't dare to mention it as such in the annual Stonewall questionnaire at work :p Add neurodivergent here and that's where I am.

Zoophilia has always seemed like more of a sexual orientation to me.
The way I see it, an orientation describes who you want to have sex/a relationship with, and a fetish describes what you want to do with them.
Since animals are the "who" that you want to have sex with, rather than the "what you want to do with someone", I think zoophilia is an orientation instead of a fetish.

there's the zoo-exclusive section if you'd like a space mostly clear of fetishists. tho as the name implies, it's aimed towards ppl only interested in animals.

btw, i don't think that having a discord in your profile is very smart. the information is public.
Sounds like wet dream, that kind of "coming out" is impossible because straight ppl will not understand why zoos wanna join to LGBT. It may be to difficult for most of human community.

Meg
i'm fairly sure most zoosexuals don't want to join the alphabet brigade. there's nothing to gain. "we" just want to be left alone.
The way I see it, an orientation describes who you want to have sex/a relationship with, and a fetish describes what you want to do with them.
Since animals are the "who" that you want to have sex with, rather than the "what you want to do with someone", I think zoophilia is an orientation instead of a fetish.
you'd be surprised how many fetishists don't really care who the "who" is or about a relationship of any kind... it's just about the "taboo" and/or "degradation" factor. like, if having sex with gingers was considered taboo, they'd be chasing those.
it's also kinda surprising how many of those don't even want that themselves and instead want to just watch someone else do this for them. *points at the multitude of "how to make my wife fuck a dog" threads*

It's a sexual orientation but everything is mucked by humans going mental gymnastics all over it when in fact they (the humans who say this) cannot "consent" themselves instead would rather label something they don't or at least try not to understand for the sake of profit. (as mentioned in my other post)

there's the zoo-exclusive section if you'd like a space mostly clear of fetishists. tho as the name implies, it's aimed towards ppl only interested in animals.

btw, i don't think that having a discord in your profile is very smart. the information is public.

i'm fairly sure most zoosexuals don't want to join the alphabet brigade. there's nothing to gain. "we" just want to be left alone.

you'd be surprised how many fetishists don't really care who the "who" is or about a relationship of any kind... it's just about the "taboo" and/or "degradation" factor. like, if having sex with gingers was considered taboo, they'd be chasing those.
it's also kinda surprising how many of those don't even want that themselves and instead want to just watch someone else do this for them. *points at the multitude of "how to make my wife fuck a dog" threads*
Oh by the way, people can only see the about section of your profile and have one of their own after they've made a certain number of posts.
That's why links to socials are only supposed to be in the about and in groups.
It's all in like, the rules and info sections of the forum.
Also I edited all mention of the "alphabet brigade" out of my original post, why do people keep picking up on this???
I already realised mentioning it was a dumb idea and I don't wanna focus on it anymore.

Though I will say it can't be denied we're fighting the same fight, to try and stop discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. And imo, any zoophile who doesn't support LGBs needs a bit of a reality check. Though when you get into gender identity, that is separate from sexual orientation in a lot of ways so I totally get that there will be many zoophile transphobes just as there are non-zoo transphobes. Not that I'm cool with transphobia anywhere.

But yeah, that wasn't the point of my post. I just wanted to find people who are zoosexuals not bestiality fetishists, that's literally it.
I didn't really consider the fact that the zoo-exclusive threads would give that experience but...
Even that doesn't account for the people who are zoosexual but not zoo-exclusive, like me.
For me, I love nonhuman animals in the same way I love humans of all genders.
Pansexual for humans, bisexual for animals, and almost-demisexual for both.

Also yeah, good analysis of fetishism there. And I have no problem with it so long as it's not objectifying people of different species and demonstrating a lack of care for them. Treating them... not as people but as animals, if you get me.

That's a really good way of looking at things
Though as someone else pointed out, a fetish doesn't have to involve another person. I do plenty of things in my own company, totally private, nobody else involved, related to my own fetishes~

Not zoo exclusive but I'm definitely zoosexual in an orientation sense at least I believe it to be so from experiences in my life.

I am also a bi and neurodivergent fur and always open to chatting if you're looking for new friends.
Yeah I'm totally looking for friends and community!
I'm also zoosexual, bi/pan for humans and nonhumans, and neurodivergent! XP

Thread cleaned after second report, please direct dumpster fire like lgbt conversation to the dumpster fire which already has dozens of similar threads.
Further conversation of that type here is not advisable so unless you want the whole thread moved to dumpster fire, do not engage and ignore such attempts.

Last edited:
Back