Zoophile coin

Verbalhigh

Lurker
Is there anyone here who is capable of making cool zoophilia coins? I had the idea to make one a little bigger than a quarter with a mares pussy on one side and a dogs pussy on the other. Not with a lot of detail, but just enough for myself to know what it’s depicting. Never to show off of course but to keep it in my pocket and play with.

Is there anyone here who is capable of making cool zoophilia coins? I had the idea to make one a little bigger than a quarter with a mares pussy on one side and a dogs pussy on the other. Not with a lot of detail, but just enough for myself to know what it’s depicting. Never to show off of course but to keep it in my pocket and play with.

Any decent jeweler should be able to help you with that, especially if you already have it designed.
If you can't find anyone shoot me a PM and I can give you some contact info for one or two. No idea what they chage as I've never hired them for the purpose.

Any decent jeweler should be able to help you with that, especially if you already have it designed.
If you can't find anyone shoot me a PM and I can give you some contact info for one or two. No idea what they chage as I've never hired them for the purpose.
My only concern really is them asking questions

My only concern really is them asking questions

They're not going to care. People are weird, people ask for weird shit all the time and they laregely don't give a rat's ass beyond payment.
You'll be paying more for time and effort than you will base metal, so I'd recommend you not try and be cheap on materials. Sterling will wear better than pure silver and neither will cost a lot. For gold, you'll want something around 8% copper for it to stand up to much wear, cost will be significantly higher than silver. If it were me, I'd have them make several and resell the extras to recuperate some of the costs.

Paw horseshoe

Attachments

• IMG_20210920_151743684.jpg
    IMG_20210920_151743684.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210920_151814035.jpg
    IMG_20210920_151814035.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Back