Zoo videogames and stuff !

Some friends got into League last week so we've played a bit, one refuses to listen to advise though.
Last night I grinded COD all night to finish the Battle Pass.

I finally got me a "Gaming Desktop" and eventually want to get into the whole gaming world. Im not much for them Shootem up war games with all the blodd and killing. I like things that are like life simulations. kinda like "The Sims" and civilization creators. I Did find this one game on Steam called "Morningdew Farms" and of course I went the route in the game of getting my character to date and eventually marry "Nuzzler" The Wolf/Man Hybrid. Was cute! Here's a trailer for the game.

I finally got me a "Gaming Desktop" and eventually want to get into the whole gaming world. Im not much for them Shootem up war games with all the blodd and killing. I like things that are like life simulations. kinda like "The Sims" and civilization creators. I Did find this one game on Steam called "Morningdew Farms" and of course I went the route in the game of getting my character to date and eventually marry "Nuzzler" The Wolf/Man Hybrid. Was cute! Here's a trailer for the game.
Looks like someone took Stardew Valley and mixed it up with a dating sim. Hm. Might take a closer look at some point...

Usually something like Skyrim, Sims, Mass Effect, Civilization 5 however reciently I've been playing more of League of Legends and Final Fantasy 12

Red dead redemption 2 is a good mention, because of the well known features of the horses. Not only have they well animated balls, they also shrink in cold temperatures and expand in warmer temperatures. Horses also poop occasionally, while idling...

I thought I should follow up with my own observations...
So yeah, at least the stallions are anatomically correct, their balls change size depending on surrounding temperature and occasionally they pass a few road apples, when idling.
Maybe it's enticing for some people around these parts...

Attachments

• 2020-08-06 10-48-38.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • 2020-08-06 10-49-52.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • 2020-08-06 10-51-08.mp4
    171.7 MB
I play alot on pc I have discord I pla gta ark minecraft Wow I play a little of everything so if anyone wants to add me pm me and we can play

Loved the Gears of War series, have too many hours in Borderlands 2/3 to count, and sometimes a good racing game calms me down pretty well. I do like the quick games like Abzu and Journey, they are visually beautiful and the soundtracks never disappoint.

I thought I should follow up with my own observations...
So yeah, at least the stallions are anatomically correct, their balls change size depending on surrounding temperature and occasionally they pass a few road apples, when idling.
Maybe it's enticing for some people around these parts...
I totally didn't play that game just for these unique details...

Back