Zoo videogames and stuff !

I don't play many video games, but when I find one I like I can get a little obsessed. Like, I have hundreds of Hours into Borderlands 2, and like 20 days of game time in Modern Warfare Remastered.
Also, horror games have a special place in my heart. Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space..

Happened to me as well, damm silent hill. I remember one night like 14 years ago, playing silent hill 1 and fighting that alligator-flesh-thing and omg

I used to play games a bit but I was never any good and got tired of just being killed or beat so bad an insult would have been complimentary.

i already have my copy of sword and shield we will have to share friend codes

Rocket League on PC, and I'm eagerly awaiting the new Need For Speed. Although it isn't "gaming" in the conventional sense, I am into Sim Racing.

I play lots of different types of games ? WRC7, FSX, Riven, Battlefield, GTA, Skyrim, starwars battlefront and The book of unwritten tales, to name a few

I wouldn’t really consider it a game (because I use it for actual training), but X-Plane 11 and American Truck Simulator (ATS I can consider a game, just not the flight simulator).

I play lots of different types of games ? WRC7, FSX, Riven, Battlefield, GTA, Skyrim, starwars battlefront and The book of unwritten tales, to name a few
Not a big fan of FSX anymore. When on the ground, the aircraft have a serious frictions issue. I can put the throttle at 2% and I’m at the other end of the runway in 10 seconds. That’s why I prefer X-Plane 11.

Not a big fan of FSX anymore. When on the ground, the aircraft have a serious frictions issue. I can put the throttle at 2% and I’m at the other end of the runway in 10 seconds. That’s why I prefer X-Plane 11.
well ive had it for years and just like to mess around every now and then in it, im a rc pilot so i prefere AccuRC or my real birds(y)
but must say the new flight sim from microsoft do look nice

well ive had it for years and just like to mess around every now and then in it, im a rc pilot so i prefere AccuRC or my real birds(y)
but must say the new flight sim from microsoft do look nice
It does. And at first I was skeptical about Microsoft coming out with a new simulator, but after testing it out at a flight simulator convention, my mind was blown away. I’m really looking forward to it.

Back