Zoo themed underwear designs?

pinebark

Tourist
So I was on the hunt for a new set of paw print panties today and decided, heck, why don't I design my ideal underwear!

Curious to know what folks think... I may open a little shop and sell these and other slightly more lowkey designs at cost if there is enough interest :husky_happysmile:

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.53.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.53.55 AM.png

Well... I ordered a sample so let's see how they turn out. I'll post a pic when i get them!

Definitely let us know that's a super cute design. Do you plan to do different colors? Not that I am not a huge fan of red because I am.

Being that it's dropshipped and made to order, different colors would be something you can easily select!

I'm sad to say that "at cost" is still nearly $25 bucks a pair w/ shipping. If the quality is terrible i'll seek another option. Fingers crossed.

Being that it's dropshipped and made to order, different colors would be something you can easily select!

I'm sad to say that "at cost" is still nearly $25 bucks a pair w/ shipping. If the quality is terrible i'll seek another option. Fingers crossed.
Good luck! Yeah 25 bucks does sound about right. You really get discounts in bulk when doing custom stuff.

I love it!!!! Also the heart in the middle reminds this pup of kingdom hearts ^^

Back