Zoo ladies: Do you ever fantasize about having a poly, 💋zoo-romantic❤️‍🔥 relationship with a k9 + zoo guy?

As a guy into zoo I would give just about anything to have a woman into the same. Do I like to watch? Yes I do but I also play. Would love a woman who will perform oral on a dog with me, help me get mounted and vise versa. We are out here we dont all just want to watch :)
I had this for many years 28plus, but left that only to find that side of me is stronger than me, while I like dogs horses are my real attraction, and @Minxen they are much more work than dogs but worth it,

With Valentines Day around the corner, I see so many posts by male fetish wankers looking for girls who will let them "watch" or fuck separately. As a fully certified, BONE-fied zoo, I find that strange lol. There's so many wonderful paw-sibilities for LOVE in a polyzoo relationship!

Fur example (fantasies from my perspective, so just mentally replace "me" with any desired human partner. Unless....😅):

You, me or dog licking and kissing (I love licking and being licked) with the other 2 simultaneously, anywhere or everywhere on the body. Long, romantic 3-some nuzzling, snuggles and foreplay. Sometimes it's just you and him. Sometimes it's just me and him. Other times it's all 3 of us.

You 69-ing with me (you on top) while you're being fucked and knotted by him as his balls slap hard against my face with each thrust.

I help him stay knotted in you as his cock and my mouth drive you to multiple orgasms while his beautiful furry nuts, drenched with both your cum, throbs against my face...

You and I cum swapping after he pulls out and I take the flood of cum into my mouth.

All of us covered in our mixed cum, we suck and lick our canine lover's throbbing shaft and balls while you and I fuck...

Him mouth-fucking me as you ride me, or vice versa, and we both simultaneously caress his pulsating furry balls and ass as he continues cumming...

Afterward him and I clean you up, you both do the same to me, you and I to him.

You and him make out, then him and I, then all of us together. With our mouths and the air heavy with dog and human cum scents, we lay down in a hot, sweaty, furry pile of love. Holding hands over our furry lover's chest, feeling his calming heartbeat as we nuzzle against our canine mate's warmth, falling asleep together, as a pack. ❤️

You know, like that kind of 3-way. 😉
Literally the dream🥰

Back