Zoo is good!

Zoo is the solution to overpopulation and lack of empathy towards those who are different. Also, encourages veganism and thus ultimately acts as the solution to climate change, thus being the salvation of all mankind. Millions of Africans and South Americans will die of disease and starvation unless you have sex with animals and encourage others to do so safely, responsibly, and with love for their partners.

In fiction, I rebranded one of the demons from the Lesser Key of Solomon, Glasya-Labolas, as a spirit of zoophilia. Makes pacts with mortals, possesses them, makes them consummate lovers, and then shifts their preferences towards animals because he feeds off that joyful chaos.

Also, the little known Welsh god Nodens is associated with dogs and healing, and I more or less made him the lighter, softer version of that, leading to the foundation of a pagan cult with zoophilic sex as a rite of worship.

Praise the Almighty doggo! Whose Esterus blood is spilled to free us of our temptations!
May we drink from her cup and indulge in her body. What? They do it symbolically the first Sunday of every month with "Jesus"
That is the greatest line I've come up with yet. Should I continue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoo is great.
Unless you abuse.
Then castration with ya.
Cause there ain't any excuse.

- a short poem by FloofyNewfie
Agreed zoo is great
That much is true
But if you abuse
The wrath of nature
Will come back
And "fuck" you too

In other words you will die.
(Castration isn't enough of a punishment for raping an animal)
Death meets your crime!
It'll only be a matter of time!
These words hold truth!
In our "holy" book that is

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed zoo is great
That much is true
But if you abuse
The wrath of nature
Will come back
And "fuck" you too

In other words you will die.
Or at least you'll deserve to
In our "holy" book that is
Zoo is great.
It's love, not hate.
This is not a debate.
My dog is my date.

Did we meet by fate?
With all the time I had to wait.
Love is never too late.
She will always be my mate.

She will be mine.
Until the end of her time.
Our love is devine.
She's worth every dime!

- Shit, that one got a bit personal. But I guess there's nothing wrong with writing a love poem about your dog! Lol

Just to clarify my last response wasn't directed at you. I know you love and respect your dog ?
Its directed at the sadists out there, may they meet their inevitable fate!!!
Hahaha! Oh, I know that! Nah, I was writing another generic poem but as soon as I wrote the line "my dog is my date." It kinda spiraled into a love poem! Lol

Relax people, you're starting to sound like those zoopreachers and the like who fill up stadiums
Holy cow..what's next, a "Dances With Wolves" fire dance reenactment? gee..

Back