Zoo fantasy addiction

Do you all feel that zoo fantasies are inherently addictive? If so, is it because it's primal and encoded into our psychology, is it the inherent "shocking" aspect of it? What is it?

I think it'd be fair to say that I am 'addicted' to it. I am not a psychiatrist so I don't know where this comes from. My own sense is that my attraction is driven by my love of men (I'm a guy) and the anticipated thrill of playing with a male k9. So it's a mixture of the experienced (sex with men) and the unexperienced (a dog mounting me).

I think it'd be fair to say that I am 'addicted' to it. I am not a psychiatrist so I don't know where this comes from. My own sense is that my attraction is driven by my love of men (I'm a guy) and the anticipated thrill of playing with a male k9. So it's a mixture of the experienced (sex with men) and the unexperienced (a dog mounting me).
That's an interesting observation! So for you it's mostly that you're addicted to sex with humans (considered normal) but male k9s are substitutable for a male partner, yet unexplored territory?

Do you all feel that zoo fantasies are inherently addictive? If so, is it because it's primal and encoded into our psychology, is it the inherent "shocking" aspect of it? What is it?
No I do not. There are literally milions of people who will never even consider having a zoo fantasy.
They definitely defy the "encoded into our psychology" part and the only shocking aspect for them would be the sudden urge to vomit.

I don't mean
No I do not. There are literally milions of people who will never even consider having a zoo fantasy.
They definitely defy the "encoded into our psychology" part and the only shocking aspect for them would be the sudden urge to vomit.
I dont mean to suggest that it's common, just that there might be some aspect to the way our brain works where zoophilia feels natural to some people. To be fair you don't see myths or temples depicting people eating shit or whatever other fantasy, but you do find many examples of zoophilia

I don't mean

I dont mean to suggest that it's common, just that there might be some aspect to the way our brain works where zoophilia feels natural to some people. To be fair you don't see myths or temples depicting people eating shit or whatever other fantasy, but you do find many examples of zoophilia
I think it seems more natural than kinks because it is, not to say that there an innately human urge to be with other species but it's precedented in history because it's just sex, not necessarily a Kink. People wanting to be with animals is far less synthetic a desire than scat play or watersports because it doesn't necessarily deviate from the regular reasons someone seeks out companionship whereas kinks come from our human desires for pleasure outside of what is normally considered pleasing.

Sorry for the wall of text lol

I think it seems more natural than kinks because it is, not to say that there an innately human urge to be with other species but it's precedented in history because it's just sex, not necessarily a Kink. People wanting to be with animals is far less synthetic a desire than scat play or watersports because it doesn't necessarily deviate from the regular reasons someone seeks out companionship whereas kinks come from our human desires for pleasure outside of what is normally considered pleasing.

Sorry for the wall of text lol
I feel very similar about that. It's just sex/love but with an animal as a partner

i have an addictive personality so yes. I could also assume that I’m sort of addicted to the fantasies is because I don’t have an outlet for them so I think that creates a sort of hunger for experience for me at least.

That's an interesting observation! So for you it's mostly that you're addicted to sex with humans (considered normal) but male k9s are substitutable for a male partner, yet unexplored territory?
i don't think i'd use the word substitute. i think male k9 would be an advance beyond. mansex is HOT. k9 looks to be HOTTER. and yes, as of now, sadly unexplored territory. i want to change that.

I personally feel more comfortable in an animals presence than in any human presence. Animals dont question who we are and nor do they judge us. Humans on the other hand are very destructive and abusive. As a so called superior species on this planet the cruelty that humans instow upon other living creatures is unjustified and unforgivable. We aim to torture and control what we feel threatened by. This is pretty much everything on this planet. All living creatures have feelings and feel pain. I personally feel comfortable in the presence of animals. They always aim to please and satisfy us. Animals are kind and forgiving. Id be with an animal any day as their love is unconditional. Id rather impregnate a bitch before I impregnate a woman. Also women arent women anymore. Since the pill and the feminist movements uprise women have become more masculine than most men. That irks me and is a definite turn off.

Back