Zoo Exclusive or Not?

If you had a couple where there were no physical relations between the partners only their dog would that be considered zoo exclusive? So for instance the two people love each other but they are totally more than happy with their mate letting the dog have her. Something like that. Do you think this type of thing exists or happens?

Assuming I understand you, I have been in such relationships, where we're close and would do pretty much anything for each other, but we're not sexual with each other in any way, only the dogs (or other non-humans).

Seems like we've been zoo-exclusive to me and I suppose that answers the question of if it happens, but no idea ow common it is.

I think not. A zoo-exclusive person only has sex with animals and only feels love with animals. If you don't have sex with a person, but you feel love with a person, then I don't think you are zoo-exclusive. A strong friendship is fine, but when it comes to love, that person is not zoo-exclusive.

I think it is possible, they might be staying together more because they have found another person that fully accepts them, they love each other's animals, or the animals they got together, and may even play together on a rare occasion, but just don't connect romantically. It likely depend on how rigid you want to be defining zoo "exclusive".

Assuming I understand you, I have been in such relationships, where we're close and would do pretty much anything for each other, but we're not sexual with each other in any way, only the dogs (or other non-humans).

Seems like we've been zoo-exclusive to me and I suppose that answers the question of if it happens, but no idea ow common it is.
I think it is possible, they might be staying together more because they have found another person that fully accepts them, they love each other's animals, or the animals they got together, and may even play together on a rare occasion, but just don't connect romantically. It likely depend on how rigid you want to be defining zoo "exclusive".
That’s why I asked here just seeing what people thought not trying to cause anything between anyone just trying to see if what I am into would be considered zoo exclusive or not.

If you consider yourself zoo exclusive than you are zoo exclusive. I don't understand why some think that because you slept with one person you can no longer be consider zoo exclusive. We all have to experiment to figure out who we are. I don't like some of the gate keeping that is associated with the term.

I can understand that. What about those that have had a human partner in the past but decided that they don't like human partners. Are they not consider zoo exclusive.
I am pure-blood zoo-exclusive. I consider them the biggest exclusive. All my respect to them.

Those who realize after a human companion that they want to live an exclusive life, they are half-blood zoo-exclusive.
Anyone who has human relations is a muggle.

I am pure-blood zoo-exclusive. I consider them the biggest exclusive. All my respect to them.

Those who realize after a human companion that they want to live an exclusive life, they are half-blood zoo-exclusive.
Anyone who has human relations is a muggle.
Guess that makes me a half blood then 😁

If you had a couple where there were no physical relations between the partners only their dog would that be considered zoo exclusive? So for instance the two people love each other but they are totally more than happy with their mate letting the dog have her. Something like that. Do you think this type of thing exists or happens?
i think if you only have sex with your dog regardless of marital status then youre exclusive

My wife enjoys her boy and she seems to satisfy him better than I can, so we are discussing her cucking me for him.

Back