Zoo exclusive - a dog as a partner

Maybe I'm just not a super horny type of guy. But this isn't on my bucket list of things I need to do before I die.

I never told her to be zoo exclusive. I think her reaction to being with a guy tells her all that she needs to know. She came here for help with interpreting her feelings.

I think people are capable of being in any type of relationship. If the relationship doesn't follow their orientation, they probably wouldn't enjoy it though. Maybe such a person isn't into human partners. Similarly to those that are aromantic; they could have a partner but choose not to.

I don't think we are setting ourselves up for disappointment. Many find that special animal partner, and after they pass, some will never look for another animal partner again. (Even non zoos do this as well, both with human and animal companions) People look back on their loved ones with joy that they were able to be with each other. I think people would feel sad that something didn't last longer; not disappointment.

Are women setting themselves up for disappointment when they marry a man? Half of all marriages end in divorce. On average, men die before their female partners do. This is even more the case with zoo interests; if your human partner isn't into it, the best that can happen is that they merely accept it. The worst is that they doggedly try to ruin your life.

Correct me if I am wrong; but it sounds like you are saying those that are only interested in animal partners are deluded, and that you need a human partner to be happy.

I have not lost a dog yet, but even so, I would never recommend getting another animal after you lose one. I would say the same thing about human relationships; people often break up and then jump right into another relationship. It's a bad idea. You need to reconcile with your feelings first.

Here is a comparison. Let's say that there is a person that is a lesbian. They only like being with women. Being with guys disgusts them.
You are basically coming in and saying that they can never have kids or truly be happy without a supportive man. That they can't find men gross because all women want a man. Therefore they should find a man too so that they can be happy with their wife.

I also think that you are doing quite a bit of projecting.

This is akin to a parent telling their kid, "I only want whats best for you. Here is a perfect life I imagine you having that I would be accepting of you having. Here is why this life will be great. You should have this life because this is what all girls want. If you don't want this life you are deluded. By the way, this life is hot."

You're doing the same thing to me:

People should be able to lead the life they want to; not the life you want them to.

And also, to make it very clear, I am not kink shaming. We all like different things.
Alright, you're definitely right. There's an element of projection. I like to believe all girls want to simply mate with a man. Thinking this isn't even incorrect at all. We are obviously designed to have sex and reproduce.

But obviously, like you said. Some girls are lesbians, some guys are gay. Funnily enough some lesbian couples and gay couples will adopt or have sex with a friend or make a plan, because they do desire to raise children. The same way that there's straight regular people that are fully capable of having kids, but just don't want to.

You're right and I apologize. I don't think people who are sexually attracted to animals are deluded. But to a degree, I think people who feel fully satisfied in their relationship with their animal are somewhat deluded. Personally just because I don't see a way to be fully satisfied in having a relationship with an animal without superimposing human characteristics onto said animal. And if you are projecting human traits onto an animal, them are you really attracted to the animal? Or are you attracted to the image you're projecting?

Another one to consider is if you had 10 dogs to choose from, would you have chosen the dog which is currently your sexual partner? Or would you have been equally likely to select any other dog of the 10? Did you select your dog because they were special? Or did they become special to you because they were there at the right time? It doesn't really matter either way, as long as there's a mutual connection.

But look it all comes down to the individual. And you're right, I shouldn't try project my ideas onto anyone else. We are all attracted to different things for our unique reasons. And I'm not here to judge.

When I got my male we bonded so hard so fast that I've always seen him as a "partner". I got my female as a rescue when she was older, and her bond to me snapped fast too.

I came to a realization, sex aside, that I had a more fulfilling emotional bond with my pair than I ever had with a human, male or female.

I even tried to find a human, and I ultimately gave up.

Hey all,

How many of you zoo exclusive people also see their dog as their partner?

Sometimes I think of getting a second dog, but somehow this feels like cheating on my current dog, who I see as my partner. I’ve also had sex with someone I’ve broken contact with, it felt disgusting and I just wanted to go back to my dog. (I even said to this guy that I didn’t want to sleep at his place because I wanted to go back to my dog) when I got back home I felt so guilty for cheating on my dog/partner. It made me realise I wanted to be zoo exclusive and that I didn’t want to have sex with humans again. My response was literally “ew, human dick”.

I treat my dog as my four legged partner and I wouldn’t want it otherwise.

Who else feels te same way?
I do it isnt that rare for example I cant think of my dog getting bred by other dogs or me mating with a human girl

Also, wolves are monogamous* in the way that humans are. They like to stay with a single partner but in reality if theres an opportunity to get some with another wolf they will try to take it. This is the case for dispersal wolves that mate with a female of a pack, but don't join the pack.
Interesting! I didn't know that. I just did a quick google search, but this sounds more logical.

Just think of it like this. Your dog, is a dog. If he catches the sent of a female in heat, he’s going straight to her without a thought about you. Look for a human with the same views as you.
Woah, hey, is it okay if I make my own choices? Maybe I don't want to be with a human.
But I guess I'm basing this off of 2 things, I do believe that on some level, all girls wanna actually just be in a normal, stable relationship with a guy(I could be COMPLETELY wrong lol)
And why a guy? Lesbians don't exist..?

Kids... ewww...
I don't feel the need of popping babies out of my vag.

I'm happy with my dog.
Yes, I also am romantically attracted to him.
No, it's not purely sexual.
Most cases, it's not even about the sex. (Read my online diary if you want to know more)
Yes, I know he won't be here longer than 15 years.
No, a human partner doesn't guarantee a relationship equal or longer than that.
Yes, I've had my heart broken more often by humans than by dogs. (5-0)
No, I don't want a partner to have kids. (ew, kids)
Yes, I might be open to a girlfriend.
No, I might not be open to a guy at the moment.
Yes, I might be open to have no human partner at all.

Any more questions?
I'll add it to the FAQ.

By reading all your opinions about your 4 legs partner and about human partner, i noticed that everybody has his/her way to see things or say that others are wrong!!
This lifestyle is not well seen by many, so i would say that we should enjoy the pleasure that our zoo partner gives us, without judging eachother for how we "see" our dog, for how we feel about mounted by other other dogs, and for how we feel about having sex with humans too.

Sincerely, i've been a married zoo girl for many years now, i have a hubby and two dogs (golden retriever) that mount me two or three times a week.
The situation doesn't make me feel guilty or cheating, because Rocky and Max (my two dogs) receive all my love...........especially when i go on my knees for them.
Hubby knows, approves the situation and is not jealous because he is part of my life too.

My partner and I have three boys that share us both. They do not care who gets first, second, or third, or repeats. They're happy to be there in the moment with us. Honestly If I could afford more than three I would have more. I gave up on most people a very long time ago. Even after a decade long relationship I still get a little jealous or envious when they are with my partner. Even if I am preoccupied with one of them at the same time. I want to be the center of attention. But I see that negativity in myself and realize the only way to make this relationship work with my partner is to be selfless when it comes to our 3 boys. It's a weird longing for acceptance and companionship with the only person I have met that understands my absolute need to express myself as a zoophile.
Such beautiful words.

A dog will always love us and have no second reason.
Of course if we give him more the more we will receive back.

Don't treat the dog like a human. The dog is a much higher partner, transcending human stupidity and narrow-mindedness. Your canine companion is not a human companion, there can be two, three or five of them.

Feel free to buy a second male dog. Your current dog will also be happy that there are two of them and you will be happy with them too. Love each other, the three of you.

Some members have difficulty understanding what exclusive means. They don't want a human companion, they know animals live shorter lives, and they're perfectly happy without someone sucking your dick. Dear God, Jesus...

Don't treat the dog like a human. The dog is a much higher partner, transcending human stupidity and narrow-mindedness. Your canine companion is not a human companion, there can be two, three or five of them.

Feel free to buy a second male dog. Your current dog will also be happy that there are two of them and you will be happy with them too. Love each other, the three of you.

Some members have difficulty understanding what exclusive means. They don't want a human companion, they know animals live shorter lives, and they're perfectly happy without someone sucking your dick. Dear God, Jesus...

Personally, I can't handle multiple dogs at the same time. I do not have the energy, the money and the attention span for another dog. Other than that, I totally agree with you!

Personally, I can't handle multiple dogs at the same time. I do not have the energy, the money and the attention span for another dog. Other than that, I totally agree with you!
Reading what you wrote ,i feel very lucky in having two golden retrievers.
They are very obedient and are easy to handle in all situations.
When it comes to sex, i make them mount me twice a week in different hours of the day, and things proceed perfectly.

Really amazing to be so in touch with your animal that you'd consider him a partner! That's love baby

My partner and I have three boys that share us both. They do not care who gets first, second, or third, or repeats. They're happy to be there in the moment with us. Honestly If I could afford more than three I would have more. I gave up on most people a very long time ago. Even after a decade long relationship I still get a little jealous or envious when they are with my partner. Even if I am preoccupied with one of them at the same time. I want to be the center of attention. But I see that negativity in myself and realize the only way to make this relationship work with my partner is to be selfless when it comes to our 3 boys. It's a weird longing for acceptance and companionship with the only person I have met that understands my absolute need to express myself as a zoophile.
That's so arousing! Good girl!

I've only been with my dogs, never cheated on them with other dogs. They are my partners. As I say I may be a bitch but I'm not a slut, lol

Hey all,

Sometimes I think of getting a second dog, but somehow this feels like cheating on my current dog, who I see as my partner. I’ve also had sex with someone I’ve broken contact with, it felt disgusting and I just wanted to go back to my dog. (I even said to this guy that I didn’t want to sleep at his place because I wanted to go back to my dog) when I got back home I felt so guilty for cheating on my dog/partner. It made me realise I wanted to be zoo exclusive and that I didn’t want to have sex with humans again. My response was literally “ew, human dick”.

I identify as Zoo Exclusive too and I no longer have the desire to be in a romantic relationship with humans, when I am away from my Canine Husband too long, it tears me up emotionally. But, I guess I differ when it comes to feeling the cheating guilt of getting a second lover. One thing that I understand and at times don't read to deep into is that Domesticated Dogs are not monogamous themselves, I also acknowledge that my sex drive is more active then my Canine Husbands and I personally feel that if I were to get a Female Canine Lover/Wife. It would allow me to get the physical affection and pleasure that he doesn't always have to satiate, my needs are met and theirs will be too.

But I do understand the feeling of cheating with humans, when I used to date women and I had my past Canine Wife. It felt wrong and I just grew distant from wanting a human wife, this may have been due to my knowledge that it was more difficult to find a human that would be okay with or would be into Bestiality.

I had two past female Canine Lovers and my first was the one I lost my virginity to, she was my world and went everywhere with me. But when she got older as I got more hormone crazy, making love to her felt like I was forcing myself on her and I sought out other lovers to compensate for my hyper sex drive. I was a kid and didn't know much about the importance of an emotional connection and how sex effected that, after she passed when I started high school. I was alone for awhile and I distracted myself with wild encounters with other dogs, but after I started college and got my own place. I found my second Canine Wife and fell madly in love with her, we were together from when she was only a couple years old until she passed 11 years later, just like with my first wife I found physical pleasure with other dogs when I felt she was too old to handle any sexual encounter with me.

It could just be that I am a Man and maybe I put too much emphasis on the importance of sexual pleasure, but I am not a person to think that sex should be or is anything disgusting or completely sanctified. I feel that sex is something fun (Not reckless), special (Not insanely sacred) and natural to us all, if you feel that it should just be you and no other dogs but your special guy, that is something special you should hold dear too. But I ultimately think that I have enough love, affection and time for multiple lovers.

Hey all,

I consider both of my dogs as partners and i love and treat them both in the same way.
By giving myself to both (being mounted) the same number of times during the week, i don't feel guilty nor cheating on them.
The more i became zoo active, the less men interested me.......and had been kept out of my heart and sexual life for quite a while, so i don't feel nor have any interference between men and my dog partners.

When I was dating my ex who is a female K9 I had put my gay (Human) lifestyle kind of on holed, So I could really see if zoo exclusive lifestyle was for me. I would always feel a little strange being on a date with a guy and I would think of her or I was spending time with her and getting a text from a guy that I was interested in seeing, I always felt like I was cheating on someone.

Hey all,

totally with you, im faithful to my dog who i see as my boyfriend, ive had 3 other k9 boyfriends prior and always faithful to them

My dog is my partner and I am faithful to him. I also know that he is a dog and that he has different needs. I am not getting jealous when he pursues a female dog. But I would be very angry if he shows interest in another woman.

My dog is my partner and I am faithful to him. I also know that he is a dog and that he has different needs. I am not getting jealous when he pursues a female dog. But I would be very angry if he shows interest in another woman.
i know what you mean it can be heart breaking

I have a very BDSM submissive mindset, and consider my dog to be my Master, so I'm exclusively his. Absolutely see him as my partner

My first companion was my dog, who eventually became my husband.
I think I was his wife too.
Currently, I have relationships with an unspecified number of males, but they are all casual or sex friends.
I wonder if I can love like my first husband again?
I'm sure you can't do that
Isn't everyone's first husband special?
Thanks to this, I no longer see human males as sexual objects.
I was worried about that for a long time
But now I feel better knowing I'm a bitch

Honestly if I had my own place or could afford the lifestyle, I really do think I'd be happy being zoo exclusive like this. Its such a sweet thought

I keep mating with various male dogs every chance I get.
I think of them as cute and strong, but I still don't think of them as husbands.
My first male dog, the one who started out as my pet dog and eventually became my husband.
It's been more than ten years since I spent my days off, indoors, being a bitch again, making love to him all day long, and I still think about those days like a dream.
I was happy to follow him
He certainly recognized me as his wife.

I still have dreams of giving up everything and becoming a bitch and going to a world without humans and living with him.
I'll stay in my human body and live as a bitch forever
with my beloved husband
as a dog couple
I still have dreams like that
I'm not a human, I'm a bitch in a human body
So it's actually different from bestiality.

Thank you for letting me express my thoughts

Hey all,

Yes absolutely I feel the same way I’m even taking it a step further and adopting a puppy as a adopted child for us soon ❤️ god I love her I never will have a relationship with a human or another dog while I’m with her that doesn’t feel right to me humans I will never in my life have a relationship with that definitely does not feel right to me I can have friends but that’s it

Back