Zoo and Bdsm

subbybitch

Tourist
Is it common to mix zoo with other kinks or fetishes? Personally I’m a submissive f and would eventually in life love to serve a master and his second in command- His dog. I think it’s a deep down fantasy of mine be at the mercy of both man and dog. Id like to serve and please them both, being the lowest in the house. (All consent and bdsm safety applied of course!) idk that’s just a ultimate goal of mine and was wondering if I’m alone

It is common and plain stupid in some cases.
Is there a reason you think it’s stupid? Safety concerns, personal experience, etc? Because if your scenes and environment is safe, sane and consensual there shouldn’t be a problem. Although some can saying fucking a dog isn’t necessarily “sane”
Edit: I see u said sometimes. And yeah lol that can be said with quite honestly any kink. People are dumb

Is it common to mix zoo with other kinks or fetishes? Personally I’m a submissive f and would eventually in life love to serve a master and his second in command- His dog. I think it’s a deep down fantasy of mine be at the mercy of both man and dog. Id like to serve and please them both, being the lowest in the house. (All consent and bdsm safety applied of course!) idk that’s just a ultimate goal of mine and was wondering if I’m alone
You’re not alone.

The same, except I'm a lesbian. I want to serve a woman and her dogs

I've always felt more like a thing than a person. I like feeling that way, and almost nothing makes me feel less human than being tied down and used by a mob of rabid meat eaters--gagged, blindfolded and fucked raw by their dogs as they snap pics and roll video. There's just something about the total dispassion of helplessness, of never so much as seeing a face or knowing a name while they know everything about me--where I live, where I work, where I hide the key to to my door, my body inside and out and at their mercy for whatever fun they and their pets want to have with it...

I m here share your fantasy 😍😍😍

Love to peg. I also love to receive anal. I would love my sub to receive us both just as lovers behind closed doors at random. Like it’s a normal life for us.

Is it possible for someone be submissive no an animal or animals, but not a human owner? I hope that made sense lol
I’m tots sub to my bf…. But he really likes me submissive to his dogs too. I didn’t try 2B but as time has gone on his 3 Rottweilers r super dominant with me. They get mad if I’m on the bed an they in the same room. I even eat after they do

Last edited:
My wife's main kink is serving as a slave for groups of horned up men I find for her. We have a space set up for sex where she can be bound in whatever way the guys might want to see her. Everytime we do this I always fantasize about getting a male dog in there to ravage her the way she wants. So far its a hard no from her but I'm hoping having a bitch around the house that I'll hopefully be openly fucking will soften her to experiencing some doggy sex herself. The guys often don't give it as much as she'd really like so I do think the sensation of having a dog or two on her would be one she'd enjoy. Hopefully in time

I've always felt more like a thing than a person. I like feeling that way, and almost nothing makes me feel less human than being tied down and used by a mob of rabid meat eaters--gagged, blindfolded and fucked raw by their dogs as they snap pics and roll video. There's just something about the total dispassion of helplessness, of never so much as seeing a face or knowing a name while they know everything about me--where I live, where I work, where I hide the key to to my door, my body inside and out and at their mercy for whatever fun they and their pets want to have with it...
It's good!! You know where you belong!! You're only a cum-dump, a slut, a bitch-slave, you were born only to drain dog's balls, born to be mounted like the little insignificant bitch you are, pounded, and fucked over and over again. Born to be bred and inseminated by any stud is near you. It's good you know every dog in this world owns you, it's good you know they're just superior to you, they're stronger, smarter, that you're just their stupid little submissive bitch waiting to be bred, waiting to be mounted over and over, that you're at their will and that they own you. I'm happy for you!!! You know who you are!!! You're such a good girl!!

È comune mischiare lo zoo con altre perversioni o feticci? Personalmente sono un sottomesso e alla fine nella vita mi piacerebbe servire un padrone e il suo secondo in comando: il suo cane. Penso che sia una mia fantasia nel profondo essere alla mercé sia dell'uomo che del cane. Mi piacerebbe servirli e accontentarli entrambi, essendo l'ultimo della casa. (Tutto il consenso e la sicurezza BDSM si applicano ovviamente!) Non so, è solo uno dei miei obiettivi finali e mi chiedevo se sono solo
ohh ferita, sarebbe così meraviglioso, um anche schiavo ed è così emozionante pensare questo... sarei lo schiavo inferiore...

This fetish isn't rare i think,,

Hubby is my master as well as the master of our 3🐶 our dom/sub relationship started prior to this and just seemed natural to combine them

100% not just you. Short of my hard limits I absolutely love to be used. I just wish I could get my dog to understand that. Like I'd have no problem at all if a dog or a man just grabbed me off the street, tied me up, and him, his buddies, and his 4 dogs just repeatedly bred my man cunt over and over again till I couldn't walk and was drowning in cum.

I think it's a pretty common thing just from my limited experience so far to mix BDSM and bestiality. Breeder's beaches, being tied up, humiliation and degradation, pet play with breeding, leashes, etc

While I really don't have experience with either, I have to believe that there is a submissive nature to want to be mounted by a dog. At least for me.

Mixing zoo and bdsm is the best. Especially if she is a masochist. Whipping, spanking, etc to start, then tie her on all fours and let the dog use her after is incredible. Also things like putting something on her nipples for him to lick and most dogs will nibble which is painful but she loves it is hot.

Or him licking her pussy dry while you whip her tits, or hang nipple clamps with heavy weights stretching them while he's mounting her. Or even just you and her as you torture her and she pushes her own limits knowing it's ending with a dog cock in her pussy drives her crazy. So yeah bdsm adds to the overall experience and allows for many many many creative nights.

Mixing zoo and bdsm is the best. Especially if she is a masochist. Whipping, spanking, etc to start, then tie her on all fours and let the dog use her after is incredible. Also things like putting something on her nipples for him to lick and most dogs will nibble which is painful but she loves it is hot.

Or him licking her pussy dry while you whip her tits, or hang nipple clamps with heavy weights stretching them while he's mounting her. Or even just you and her as you torture her and she pushes her own limits knowing it's ending with a dog cock in her pussy drives her crazy. So yeah bdsm adds to the overall experience and allows for many many many creative nights.
Ever thought about a trans guy? Cause fuck that was hot

Back