Zimina 20

Good to see some loving people here, I am Zimina 20 from Poland.
I am a Lurker and never tried it with my dog
I am an old follower here and following this amazing site for the last 2yrs

My Hero Name: Bin
Breed: Great Dane

Do not ask for pictures am not very comfortable

I have been in love with my Bin from the day he welcomed me into the family and it was a dad's gift for me on my birthday, Bin always be with me and sleeps beside me in my bed.
Bin won't eat food if others serve him, I should always serve him food then only he eats it completely and this made me feel him closer.
For the last 1year I thought of kissing him while sleeping and putting my hand on his tool and feeling the warmness, he is the only one who has seen me naked 1000 of times

I don't want to be emotional but he just sleeps with me if I feel insecure or feel feverish or ill

The main reason I have signed up for this website is I want him my life partner and I want him to be my man of life and have me many times but I am virgin...

Please need your genuine suggestions 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

I have been in love with my Bin from the day he welcomed me into the family and it was a dad's gift for me on my birthday, Bin always be with me and sleeps beside me in my bed.
Bin won't eat food if others serve him, I should always serve him food then only he eats it completely and this made me feel him closer.
For the last 1year I thought of kissing him while sleeping and putting my hand on his tool and feeling the warmness, he is the only one who has seen me naked 1000 of times

I don't want to be emotional but he just sleeps with me if I feel insecure or feel feverish or ill

The main reason I have signed up for this website is I want him my life partner and I want him to be my man of life and have me many times but I am virgin...

I think this true love 😍

I've had 2 german shepards and I know how they can be close sometimes I was really thinking that the only lack was they cannot talk

Welcome

It'll be very good to keep staying with him. Just be sure to satisfy him when he decides to take the next step ;) If I may ask, do you plan to lose your virginity to him?

Back