Do you agree that we need a better name?

• Yes!

Votes: 123 67.2%
  • No!

Votes: 60 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you thought Japanese ppl doing the most obscure shi1t, then there comes China...
However... I wouldn't mind a machine like that at home...😏🤭😄
Japan: Look at my talking toilet.... awesome, isn't it?
China: Yeah...................................................................... I got an idea........

Yep.... china has won, that's it....
I wish equines and bovines came with a height adjustment button like this machine.
So can you insert your own videos into that thing, because frankly the selection of women that came up on the screen didn't do much for me. Now if I could select a hunky male canine video we might be able to get this party started with a bang.

I am not going to suggest a word since they all now seem to be taken.
The author did say that dildo us a sexy word, is it? Or is it just due to what that word is associated with, basically a thing that women use inside themselves 😊

We are talking about something that is ready for you to stick your dick in 24/7/365. Something that doesn’t care about what the dick looks like the quality of the fuck or your stamina. We are talking about;

Cheryl
We are talking about... The Humpatron? Hump away to the hilt till you're totally humped out. No batteries needed. Mounting attachment sold separately.

Back