Do you agree that we need a better name?

• Yes!

Votes: 123 67.2%
  • No!

Votes: 60 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The internet seems to think dildo came from "1590s, perhaps a corruption of Italian deletto" which means delight. So maybe they should be called some kind of Italian word for satisfy or gratify or cozy blanket or something.

also dildo is such an ugly word thats why i just say toy when im referring to my penetration-based toys

Really? I've never thought of it as an ugly word, is there a particular reson for you not liking the word dildo? I'm just curios, I'm not here to judge your opinions.
i know a lotta girls that really dislike that word actually, it just sounds kinda weird tbh? doesnt sound sexy to some of us! not everyones the same though!

I do think an other word for a masturbator would be nice to have, the word is ok, but you are not going to say too easy like : I am going to use my masturbator. With a dildo you could say it, as somebody allready needs to know what dildo is (now I know most people do). And with dildo you are not directly telling what you are going to do, but with masturbator... Well I guess you get the point ;)

No it's not unfair if you think about it. Male or female, we all have to clean our toys one way or another. just because she has a pussy doesn't mean she can put her toy back in a drawer when she's done. If you don't clean your toys the will get dirty and full of bacteria. There are girls out there who prefer anal play over pussy too and they have as much cleaning of their toys to do as anyone else.

I use both masturbators and dildos and when I'm done I just bring them with me to the shower. It takes like a minute or two for every toy to wash, then I dry them with a towel before air drying for a few hours, before i put them back in storage. I would say it's as much work to wash a masturbator as a dildo because both need to be equally cleaned to stay in a good condition.
A dildo is still much easier to clean and to maintain than a complex shaped, tight latex tube.

Introducing to you "The Onaniser" - prevent your member from becoming withered and useless!
Need relief, but sick of your hand? Use "The Onaniser"! Attachments sold separately.

Back