Your new kink

Doggo513

Citizen of Zooville
What’s a kink that you didn’t know you were into until someone told you about it or tried it with you that’s NOT zoo? Mine would be impact play and ddlg.

Urethral sounding with objects not intended to be sounds. I have straight metal sounds of various sizes, but I became curious about trying something different and I enjoy the result. My first attempt was a hollow penis plug that I removed the ring from which lets me push it completely in

Most recently, I purchased an 18 inch long 6mm wide chain necklace, I clipped off the clasps at the ends, and with a bit of patience and work, I have gotten 12 inches of the chain in. I'm looking forward to future play getting the remaining 6 inches in

I also also harvested several lengths of bamboo which has a completely different feel than metal sounds. One length being only 2 inches long that easily goes all the way in and stays put within my shaft

Urethral sounding with objects not intended to be sounds. I have straight metal sounds of various sizes, but I became curious about trying something different and I enjoy the result. My first attempt was a hollow penis plug that I removed the ring from which lets me push it completely in

Most recently, I purchased an 18 inch long 6mm wide chain necklace, I clipped off the clasps at the ends, and with a bit of patience and work, I have gotten 12 inches of the chain in. I'm looking forward to future play getting the remaining 6 inches in

I also also harvested several lengths of bamboo which has a completely different feel than metal sounds. One length being only 2 inches long that easily goes all the way in and stays put within my shaft
I bought a 3 pack of hollow silicone sounds (various sizes) for $18 on Amazon. Those assholes sent me one and it was the largest size 😾

I bought a 3 pack of hollow silicone sounds (various sizes) for $18 on Amazon. Those assholes sent me one and it was the largest size 😾

If that wasn't too long ago, complain that you did not get what you ordered. Many sellers, especially those in China pull that crap

I'm not sure if I have any newly discord kinks.....but I love bulge worship.....just pressing my nose up under a growing bulge..... feeling it grow against my face... feeling the heat radiate from the shaft....before licking the covered tip untill my slyvia soaks through the fabric and touches the skin....yea.....that XD

Not the biggest into human play; I perfer dogs over anything in this world but if I were to do anything that's my top spot hehe

Restraints...never would have thought how erotic and fun they are. Especially when combined with a blindfold
Yes! The blindfold, too!
I have severe trust issues and when I found someone I did trust completely, it opened a whole new world :love:

Audio/ASMR. Had no idea sound was so arousing for me until a friend of mine sent me moaning sounds as a prank and I ended up really liking it. There’s been no turning back since. Moans, whispering, foreign languages, high/deep voices, God I love it all.

(Though I don’t really know if this counts as a kink, lol. But it is something I discovered through a friend so there’s that).

Audio/ASMR. Had no idea sound was so arousing for me until a friend of mine sent me moaning sounds as a prank and I ended up really liking it. There’s been no turning back since. Moans, whispering, foreign languages, high/deep voices, God I love it all.

(Though I don’t really know if this counts as a kink, lol. But it is something I discovered through a friend so there’s that).
*whispers* Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-Cash-Now...

Lucky you!
The only thing that gives me ASMR is watching someone pencil sketch, of all the odd things :unsure:

I would say chastity. Never liked the idea but one time while enjoying the sub side of my switch personality I had someone that wanted me to do it. I'll try almost anything at least twice so I did and absolutely loved it. It truly enhanced the submissive feeling.

For me it would have to be swinging herd about it tired it and fell in love with it and also so pegging is another one for me that herd about it and got curious about it and tried it and loved it as well

Anal Depth insertions. Up to an 18” double header toy at last try. Interesting feeling with that much sliding up into you abdomen.

With humans I like being in puppy gear (hood, harness, tail, collar, mits), piss (and smelling musky afterwards), armpits (and musk), rimming, dirty jockstraps, spitting, light scat (under certain conditions), gunge, "sissy" dressing (personally just like considering it as dressing up).

Last edited:
Back