Votes: 25 13.1%
  • a day

Votes: 21 11.0%
  • longer

Votes: 15 7.9%

• Total voters

BeastLover

Tourist
I am curious to know how long are your longest sex or sex session you've had with your animal lover?

I hope in the future to be able to have day long sex session ☺️

Zoo wise a couple of days with a couple of breaks for my dog partner
This was a couple of years ago while my parents was at my neighbors house for a week
The 2nt longest was with my other dog partner for 12 hours

My partners are very good at what they do. I can't last very long with them, even multiple times takes takes less than an hour. Always make sure they get theirs though.

I mean I've had sex for a day but it's not like it was one long session, we took breaks... Had a three day orgy once too but also took breaks so Idk what I'm meant to put because I refuse to believe someone had sex continuously for an entire day or longer

Between the two of us our 3 boys are usually done within an hour. The eldest, 8 year old Golden, has become very lazy in his old age. When he wants to fuck its a fast deep knot, long cum, then he's finding his bed to lay down in. Our youngest, 4 year old Kelpie/Rottie has the stamina of a hearding dog and dominance of a guard dog. He fucks to breed and enjoys it. Will usually tie both of us, one after the other, sometimes more than once. Our middle boy, 6 year old Giant Schauzer Poodle, has gone through a glow up, learned the right techniques, and is now very keen on knotting. He's a biiiiiiig boy and if tied stays until he's completely spent. Sometimes good for a round two fairly quickly. I've had weekends by myself where I've been passed around between the 3 of them, mostly just the 2, on and off for a couple days.

Usually the sessions involve at least a couple turns by two of them. Though as it progressed often three by each. Rarely do they knot more than once each though.

I remember one special time with my second dog, we spent friday to sunday together, only the two of us, he was then iniciated in mounting a bitch, we mate several times during day and nigth, any momment he wanted, just stopping for eating, going to the beach, slipping a few hours, I was like a toy for him I think, ready all the time, I spent other simillar moments with other males, but never similar like that time, maybe becuase it was his first time

I remember one special time with my second dog, we spent friday to sunday together, only the two of us, he was then iniciated in mounting a bitch, we mate several times during day and nigth, any momment he wanted, just stopping for eating, going to the beach, slipping a few hours, I was like a toy for him I think, ready all the time, I spent other simillar moments with other males, but never similar like that time, maybe becuase it was his first time
That's super hot you should write a more long and detailed story about it.

Between the two of us our 3 boys are usually done within an hour. The eldest, 8 year old Golden, has become very lazy in his old age. When he wants to fuck its a fast deep knot, long cum, then he's finding his bed to lay down in. Our youngest, 4 year old Kelpie/Rottie has the stamina of a hearding dog and dominance of a guard dog. He fucks to breed and enjoys it. Will usually tie both of us, one after the other, sometimes more than once. Our middle boy, 6 year old Giant Schauzer Poodle, has gone through a glow up, learned the right techniques, and is now very keen on knotting. He's a biiiiiiig boy and if tied stays until he's completely spent. Sometimes good for a round two fairly quickly. I've had weekends by myself where I've been passed around between the 3 of them, mostly just the 2, on and off for a couple days.
I absolutely love your style, sounds like you have an awesome sex life at home with your 3 k9 lovers, I'd give a kidney to have a sex life like that. Enjoy and thank you for sharing your story!

Back