Your first time

My first was with my grandparents dog. She was neutered and too small for penetration which I didn't realize. I would finger her and hump her. I had no idea what I was doing.

must of been young teens, my dog came in my room not long after id been jerking off was lying there in a daze, a wet nose and few laps of her tongue sneaking through my boxers woke me and my cock up....i half halfheartedly tried to stop her but felt so good so let her carry on, rimmed n licked me many times, let few dogs do this man their tongues are magic.....be it a bichon frise or a dobie hehe.
Love hearing all your stories )

My first time was when I was 18.....I was around 5 months pregnant.....I had bee watching beasti stuff since I was 14-15 but that was it....but something about being pregnant and having uncontrolable hormones and the house all to myself basically made my mind up for me 🤣🤣🤣......I let my dog outside first, for a few....basically because I was so scared and nervous and excited all at once that I figured if he was outside instead of right in front of me then maybe I would have time to think it threw or possibly change my mind .... But infact....I didnt change my mind at all lmao.....I put on my lacey nighty because didnt want to be completely naked incase someone came home but I wanted my dog to have full access......I layed on my bed and played with myself for a few hoping he would smell it on me.....then I went and let him in the back door....and almost instantly he shoved his nose between my legs and all I wanted to do was take 4 steps into the kitchen and sit down on the closest chair possible and spread my legs for him but I was still so freaking scared about what I was about to do instead I took off running to my bedroom with him right behind me and as soon as we both got in there I shut the door and locked it and instantly layed down on the floor and spread my legs and let him go to town on my pussy......I don't even remember how many times I orgasmed in a very short span of time but once I got that experience out of the way, I reached over while I was still laying on my back and started rubbing his sheath and his balls and then I started to jack him off but I didnt want him to knot up from it so I would jack him off just enough that he would start dribbling cum on my hand and then I would stop and then do it again.....finally I got on my hands and knees and he was so excited but he couldnt figure out for the LIFE of him exactly what to do....and I tried m best to be patient with him....but at that point I was just as horny as him and I couldnt wait any longer so I pushed back m mattress half off my box spring so I had something lower to the ground to lay on......I jacked him off until he knotted and then I turned him around and pulled his cock threw between his back legs and layed back on my box springs and rubbed his cock all over my pussy and I pushed the tip of it up against my clit so I could feel him squirting all over me and then I put him inside of me literally one fucking thrust and I orgasmed so hard that I squirted all over the floor and honest to god felt like a dude with the one pump chump shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was so disappointed that I got off that quick but at that point my clit and pussy were throbbing so fucking hard that there was no topping the situation, so I let his cock go and then layed on the floor with him while he cleaned up my mess all over his junk lol.....and then after that first time I was absolutely hooked and every chance him and I got we took it.....its hard to beat that very first time....but after that, there was def something about when it would be the middle of the day and I would make sure there were no nosey neighbors out and about and him and I would slip into the outside shed and fuck and suck.......sigh
Sounds amazing

Just had my first time with a white and brown pitbull male named Gessell. He hopped into bed with me and his owner while we were making out and jerking off.

Gessell immediately started licking our cocks and balls. Swapping back and forth trying to get as much precum as he could. Me and his owner were making out the whole time.

Then Gessell came up and started tonguing our faces and mouths while we kissed. After a while, his cock started to come out of his sheath so I scooted down the bed and stroked him while he humped my hand.

He seemed unable to decide what he wanted to do so he ended up making out with us both some more before going back down on our cocks.

After his tongue had my cock soaking wet, I couldn’t hold it anymore and came all over his panting smiling pittie face.

My first was when I took a friend's dog with me to go jogging the whole time we were on the walking trail he kept trying to come up behind me and push me to the ground with his legs I knew what he was trying to do because he was humping the air like crazy I cut the jog short when I got back to where my car was parked there was a bathroom in the parking lot that the city had built for the walking trail just getting dark and there were no cars in the parking lot so I went into the bathroom with the dog lock the door behind me took off my sweatpants and wind up against the bathroom sink because the most incredible oral sex I've ever experienced at this time I'm probably about 38 I came several times and when I tried to pull up my pants to get ready to leave the bathroom he once again came up behind me and was trying to throw me to the ground I really didn't care that we were in a public bathroom cuz I dropped to all fours and I let him enter what was already a very wet and swollen pussy from all of the world's place I had just received I could tell that this was not his first time afterwards I'm very scared that his cock would not go back to its normal size and began to panic on how I was going to bring the dog back to his owner he started to lick and I forgot about his cock and cam again I took me for walks every chance I got. But I would take him to my place and let him pound me to the point of being raw. Later I was doing him and the owener. She was no fool loved every min they moved. I need to call her and say up for a visit.

I had just hooked up with a friend and afterward his dog licked his penis, he was grossed out and pushed the dog away and then got in the shower. I was instantly curious and let him lick me a couple times. Went home that night and let my families husky lick my hole while I jerked off. I thought I literally died the orgasm from that alone was other worldly intense. I actually spent almost a full year just letting him lick me while I did stuff to myself before I finally went any further. Loved that dog all through my teens into my really early 20’s before I moved on and out on my own.

Back in the 80s my cousin and I visited her guy, who lived with his parents before he wedded her. They had an irish setter Lady, already a little bit grey around her nose. She was in for a cuddling every time she could get it. Since I was the only one who didn't mind to tickle her all the time she was in the mood (with my cousin and her friend mainly interested in themselves and his parents on vacation) we got pretty quick acquianted. One thing she loved best was to get her hips rubbed. The friend of my cousin said he used to tease her that way, but this weekend he told us to be cautious, because she was in heat and would smear her liquids all over the furniture and clothes if we didn't care about that. At that time, although already 19, I had never had sex with a girl besides of some petting or oral sex but was curious about all this stuff. I noticed that she was dripping wet when she got close for a cuddling and tried to rub her cunt on my leg while moving her body under my hands to get them on her favourite position at her hips. I tried to avoid this for sure as long as my cousin and her friend were around but it made me pretty horny. She seemed to smell it somehow, putting her nose down my pants where my cock was hard and twitching. The afternoon passed, we went for a walk with my cousins friend having his hands full with keeping the bitch away from the males. In the evening we had a bar bequem together with some friends of him and it was late when we went to sleep. They had a guestroom with bath in the basement, my cousin and her friend slept upstairs in his room. I undressed and took a shower, for it was very hot that day. Then I went to my bed, naked as usual, my member half-erected because I had being frequently horny the whole day without any chance of relief, already planning a nice wank to get at ease before sleep. Then I realized that I wasn't alone at all: my new friend the bitch was lying on the floor in a corner and was watching me. As I learned later it was her usual place to rest, when it was hot in summer. As I sat down on my bed, she got up and came to me heading straightforward for my half-limp cock. She started to lick it and horny as I was my poker almost immediately raised to full size. I thought it was a good idea of her giving me that kind of 'blowjob' and started to relax for that really new experience, when she stopped and turned around. I leaned forward, disappointed that she already finished what I had thought to give me relief, to hold her back when she went backwards and started to press her wet cunt against my lap. My hard member touched her hot wet parts and she immediately started to jab on it. Better than to jerk off all alone I thought and let her rub my dick getting more and more aroused. I started to rub her back now in the way she loved it as I had learned in the afternoon to reward her for this new and arousing experience. She was now almost dripping and increased her bouncing. I savoured this new unexpected feeling and suddenly the tip of my cock slipped between her lips and with her next hump half of my boner stuck in her hot burning cunt. She pushed herself backwards again and buried my cock balls-deep in her hole. It was for the first time I fucked with a female and I have to admit that it felt like paradise. It took only seconds and I came in her, as I never came before masturbating. Although we didn't move since she managed to take my boner complete, I almost sudden orgasmed only from the feeling of my cock sticking in her beautiful vulva. I had absolutely no experience how to act but it was the most intense feeling I had up to that moment in my life. And since that evening I'm addicted to every cunt I can get laid, regardless if human or not.
I fucked her a few times that weekend and even took the more active part already the second time mounting her. She was my first real love even when we didn't get any opportunity to repeat this again after that very special weekend.
That was my first unexpected experience with K9.

Back in the 80s my cousin and I visited her guy, who lived with his parents before he wedded her. They had an irish setter Lady, already a little bit grey around her nose. She was in for a cuddling every time she could get it. Since I was the only one who didn't mind to tickle her all the time she was in the mood (with my cousin and her friend mainly interested in themselves and his parents on vacation) we got pretty quick acquianted. One thing she loved best was to get her hips rubbed. The friend of my cousin said he used to tease her that way, but this weekend he told us to be cautious, because she was in heat and would smear her liquids all over the furniture and clothes if we didn't care about that. At that time, although already 19, I had never had sex with a girl besides of some petting or oral sex but was curious about all this stuff. I noticed that she was dripping wet when she got close for a cuddling and tried to rub her cunt on my leg while moving her body under my hands to get them on her favourite position at her hips. I tried to avoid this for sure as long as my cousin and her friend were around but it made me pretty horny. She seemed to smell it somehow, putting her nose down my pants where my cock was hard and twitching. The afternoon passed, we went for a walk with my cousins friend having his hands full with keeping the bitch away from the males. In the evening we had a bar bequem together with some friends of him and it was late when we went to sleep. They had a guestroom with bath in the basement, my cousin and her friend slept upstairs in his room. I undressed and took a shower, for it was very hot that day. Then I went to my bed, naked as usual, my member half-erected because I had being frequently horny the whole day without any chance of relief, already planning a nice wank to get at ease before sleep. Then I realized that I wasn't alone at all: my new friend the bitch was lying on the floor in a corner and was watching me. As I learned later it was her usual place to rest, when it was hot in summer. As I sat down on my bed, she got up and came to me heading straightforward for my half-limp cock. She started to lick it and horny as I was my poker almost immediately raised to full size. I thought it was a good idea of her giving me that kind of 'blowjob' and started to relax for that really new experience, when she stopped and turned around. I leaned forward, disappointed that she already finished what I had thought to give me relief, to hold her back when she went backwards and started to press her wet cunt against my lap. My hard member touched her hot wet parts and she immediately started to jab on it. Better than to jerk off all alone I thought and let her rub my dick getting more and more aroused. I started to rub her back now in the way she loved it as I had learned in the afternoon to reward her for this new and arousing experience. She was now almost dripping and increased her bouncing. I savoured this new unexpected feeling and suddenly the tip of my cock slipped between her lips and with her next hump half of my boner stuck in her hot burning cunt. She pushed herself backwards again and buried my cock balls-deep in her hole. It was for the first time I fucked with a female and I have to admit that it felt like paradise. It took only seconds and I came in her, as I never came before masturbating. Although we didn't move since she managed to take my boner complete, I almost sudden orgasmed only from the feeling of my cock sticking in her beautiful vulva. I had absolutely no experience how to act but it was the most intense feeling I had up to that moment in my life. And since that evening I'm addicted to every cunt I can get laid, regardless if human or not.
I fucked her a few times that weekend and even took the more active part already the second time mounting her. She was my first real love even when we didn't get any opportunity to repeat this again after that very special weekend.
That is so hot. Really glad you shared and appreciate the detail. Reminds me of a poodle who loved to lick when I was in high school. 😈

That is so hot. Really glad you shared and appreciate the detail. Reminds me of a poodle who loved to lick when I was in high school. 😈
This experience was absolutely unexpected and can't be compared with the few times I had the opportunity to get intimate with a bitch later. Never again I met a bitch so active and eager searching for sex. I never had the opportunity to ask my cousin's spouse about that and never will (since they are divorced now). I was so naive at that time that I didn't even think about why it happened. I found it better than to jerk off and just took advantage of the opportunity. Today I would bet that I wasn't the first one who fucked her and that she was pretty used to it! .

That’s damn hot. I’ve wanted a bitch big enough to take me.

My experience was pretty lucky . . my poodle loved sleeping under the covers. And def noticed when I was horny, often times before I did! Lol

Never realized how they could even be trained sexually. I still remember so many times where she would sniff and nudge my crotch, like she wanted a treat. Never had to clean up after myself 😈

My first time wasn't anything like as hot and sexy as some I've read above, but it was the start of a long furry relationship. It happened later in life and I regret I've missed so many opportunities when I was younger as I've had dogs most of my life,

So one day I was out in the yard pulling weeds and I needed to pee - my old yellow Lab came up and started to lick up the last drops of pee from my cock . He kept licking and I didn't stop him ....soon he had me hard - just made sure there was no neighbours watching and let him continue - maybe encouraging him with a little saliva although soon there was no need for that as the pre-cum started flowing. He seemed to know exactly where to lick - maybe he could smell or feel the cum making its way up my cock i don't know but it was so so intense - finally I came everywhere and he licked it up - no mess!

That as the first of so many chances for amazing pleasure - it happened again of course and soon I only had to lift the leg of my shorts, or drop them a little, or undo my jeans and he was there - tongue at the ready The old boy had incredible talent - he used both his tongue to lick under the head of my cock and he would alternately nuzzle his nose against my cock almost as if to coax the cum up my shaft ...then we would draw away slightly so the first cum shots didn't hit him in the eye, and finally he would be there with his tongue to clean up the rest. He always knew when to stop licking - he could somehow sense that I was a little sensitive. Every orgasm was better than the last - he would keep me on the edge then finish me off - so so intense!

Sadly he died in 2017 aged almost 15, but I have the memories and those who know me on this site know that there are a number of vids here of us together. (maybe "borrowed" on other sites too). My only regret was that he was de-sexed early so he never knew he could have fucked me....which would have been a nice reward for him (and me!)

Since then I was given a black Lab girl , now 6 years - but again sadly de-sexed by my family before I got a chance to protest.. She can make me cum as well.... I don't know if she's not so talented or I didn't train her so well ....but she's not as good as my old boy was . You know isn't it true in humans too ? boys know how to suck cock much better than girls ?? HA
There are a numerous vids of her on the site too if you look for them - see what you think !

I now have a new male puppy black Lab - the surgeon hasn't got to him yet!
- I'm trying to teach him to perform, he's sure enthusiastic but way too rough so far and has such a short attention span I can't keep him on the job long enough. But I sure keep trying - I'm close to 70 but there's still more cum in these balls for willing doggie tongues!

My first time wasn't anything like as hot and sexy as some I've read above, but it was the start of a long furry relationship. It happened later in life and I regret I've missed so many opportunities when I was younger as I've had dogs most of my life,

So one day I was out in the yard pulling weeds and I needed to pee - my old yellow Lab came up and started to lick up the last drops of pee from my cock . He kept licking and I didn't stop him ....soon he had me hard - just made sure there was no neighbours watching and let him continue - maybe encouraging him with a little saliva although soon there was no need for that as the pre-cum started flowing. He seemed to know exactly where to lick - maybe he could smell or feel the cum making its way up my cock i don't know but it was so so intense - finally I came everywhere and he licked it up - no mess!

That as the first of so many chances for amazing pleasure - it happened again of course and soon I only had to lift the leg of my shorts, or drop them a little, or undo my jeans and he was there - tongue at the ready The old boy had incredible talent - he used both his tongue to lick under the head of my cock and he would alternately nuzzle his nose against my cock almost as if to coax the cum up my shaft ...then we would draw away slightly so the first cum shots didn't hit him in the eye, and finally he would be there with his tongue to clean up the rest. He always knew when to stop licking - he could somehow sense that I was a little sensitive. Every orgasm was better than the last - he would keep me on the edge then finish me off - so so intense!

Sadly he died in 2017 aged almost 15, but I have the memories and those who know me on this site know that there are a number of vids here of us together. (maybe "borrowed" on other sites too). My only regret was that he was de-sexed early so he never knew he could have fucked me....which would have been a nice reward for him (and me!)

Since then I was given a black Lab girl , now 6 years - but again sadly de-sexed by my family before I got a chance to protest.. She can make me cum as well.... I don't know if she's not so talented or I didn't train her so well ....but she's not as good as my old boy was . You know isn't it true in humans too ? boys know how to suck cock much better than girls ?? HA
There are a numerous vids of her on the site too if you look for them - see what you think !

I now have a new male puppy black Lab - the surgeon hasn't got to him yet!
- I'm trying to teach him to perform, he's sure enthusiastic but way too rough so far and has such a short attention span I can't keep him on the job long enough. But I sure keep trying - I'm close to 70 but there's still more cum in these balls for willing doggie tongues!
Very hot. Thanks for sharing!

My first time was with an aggressive lab mix. He was probably 100 lbs. He was the Mexican neighbors dog, he would always get out at night and chase or bark at everything. Big scary black mut with a powerful bark that scared the life out of you walking home at night.

Our typical friend meet up spot was behind some houses in the woods, so after school I was usually the first out home. One day I got home and saw the neighbors dog was out , but this time there was a small bitch running around that he was solely focused on. I got my weed pipe, and some snacks and started off towards the woods to go smoke and wait on the rest of my friends who rode the bus.

The small bitch saw I had food and began to follow behind me, and the big black stud behind her. Yes I threw a couple potato chips on the ground so she would follow me.

Once we got into the woods, I was rock hard just thinking about what could happen. Looking back it was a really dum idea. I knew the dog was aggressive, I knew he'd been in fights with other dogs.

I smoked a few hits of weed, and began touching myself as I watched him try and fail to mount her . The size difference between them was making it difficult. I saw his dick come out what I thought was all the way , it was a little bigger than me , dark red with purple.

I had never seen a dog penis b4, and only occasionally tried to put a few fingers up my butt before. I will leave my age out as it would be tos.
I had only barely started to watch certain porn online. And Jesus was it a slow connection like 56k , you'd be lucky to download a picture of a boob in five minutes.

But man I remember wanting to be his bitch, my judgement was extremely clouded with lust. He did seem to be more calm now, almost gentle as he licked at her pussy. I slowly and carefully touched her for a second while giving her a chip. There was no change in either of their behavior.

I have him a chip as I touched his back , again no issues. I backed away very slowly and checked my time. It was 320 pm . The earliest any of my friends would be home was by 4 pm. They usually texted when they get home anyway.

I took off my shirt and laid it down, knelling on my shirt I took my pants don't to my ankles, left my shoes on. Then I got on my hands and knees ....and nothing happened... I was looking over and he could not care less as he only cares about the bitch. I don't know what to do. I just kinda sat there, and everytime they got close I bent over and tried to get his attention.

Finally I was like bro, it's do or die come on. I grabbed the chip bag , she came over do to the sound it made. He was right behind her and on my right side. I grabbed his sheath area and he immediately started humping and shooting liquid. I stopped touching him and got under him on my hands a knees . I could feel his fur on my back, I pushed my butt into his crotch area and it was like a single for him to go absolutely crazy.

He jumped on me over and over, his back paws all over my legs and ass. I honestly never felt his cock before it went in,. He was just dry humping me one minute and the next he was I me I guess. I screamed out and tried to twist away .

This is when my life flashed before my eyes. This bone breaking low growl that I could feel in my chest as he bit down on my neck. I wasn't hard anymore . I was terrified, I knew he would tear me to pieces right then and there. I froze, I even said ok , ok boy, it's ok . In a calm but shaken voice. I think I even said a prayer, and regretted every single bad thing I'd ever done. I thought about my mom and dad, our house, people who knew me. I thought about it I might make it out of this alive , I'd be different, please god just let me live.

∆∆ this all being in a matter of moments , I opened my legs , he responded by going back to plowing it in . The pressure was terrible, the pain was terrifying. My belly button area felt like I was being stabbed. Everytime I tried to squirm away , he bit my neck and growled. I was crying out loud, I thought if I cried load enuff he might slow down or stop. The pain was the worst pain I've ever felt even since,.

After praying and crying for a while, he did slow down. I was relieved but still in excruciating pain. I felt like throwing up. I was shaking and too scared to move . He was standing over me , his front paws over my shoulders but touching the ground. I just stayed in place ,. I didn't know how long I'd been there, and I started to notice little things, like his drool all down my neck and back , dripping off my arms. His paws were huge, he smelled like a dumpster, his hot breath smelled like old fish.
I started to feel him moving around in me, I tensed up , but the pressure subsided slightly. Then he just jumped off of me. No warning , just pulled out . I fell over, not knowing what happened, I thought he pulled my asshole out of place. .. the next few moments I don't remember very well.

I think I went into shock when I saw all the blood. I just remembered running ,. About half way to my house , I realized I didn't have my pipe or weed and my belt was undone. I do remember pretending to be on the phone as I walked through my kitchen so my parents wouldn't try to talk to me.
I remember laying in my bed and crying , ( I thought I was dying) it felt like it. Thinking how do I sugar coat this. Should I call 911 or tell my mom.. the shame of it kept me from doing so.

It was a week before I was able to poop without bleeding. That first night , I honestly thought I had lost soo much blood I wouldn't make it through the night. It was months before I was able to come to terms with what happened, and it was years b4 I thought about trying it again.

I few times that year I had dreams of that hot breath on my neck and the terror I felt, one time I woke up from that dream leaking cum... I knew there was something wrong with me. But I really just wanted to forget. A couple years later I decided to write it down on the old bf stories section.

I got a bunch of comments about how hot it must have been. And honestly I couldn't handle it, I always told people that whole rape fantasy isn't exactly fun when it's real. I think the mods flagged it because I fought with ppl in the comments section. Or I included my age. Either way it was up for a few months , then it was gone.

Now I can talk about it without getting upset,. It was incredibly dum , and a terrible idea.

Not surprisingly I buried the event with drugs, and other bad choices for the next few years. Only thinking about it when I was really fucked up or horny.

I never told anyone until I had a meltdown one day and blurted it out to my first serious boyfriend. I was crying uncontrollably and of course regretted telling him the next day. To his credit as far as I know he never told a sole.

That's my first time ,. Even after all these years I still can feel the pain and how scared I was.

I don't remember how old I was when I first tried anything. I had a fixed dog about 26lbs so not very big but he learned that he liked to lick my pussy so I let him do that to me almost every night until one time he decided to nip me there. I wouldn't let him do it for like a week and then when I tried again I started rubbing his cock and it got hard even though he was fixed. I decided to try and fuck him, but he was small so I laid on my back and drew him close to me, and just as the tip of his cock touched my clit I exploded. He yipped a little which startled me and I laid there panting while he licked himself and me. I never tried to fuck him again because I was worried I had hurt him when he yipped even though he never entered me. I have been curious about being mounted by a large dog and getting knotted but it is such a taboo thing I do not know who I could ask and trust.

I just had my first time last month. My dad was going away for 2 weeks and asked me to stay over and look after his Husky, who he only calls Buddy. I agreed since it was close enough and I didn't have too much going on. The first few days were not that eventful, with exception to the occasional humping, which i was told to just gently push him away if it got to me. I didn't feel much initially and didnt really feel his dick or anything, so though he was just going through a playful Horny phase. Until one time, I was slightly turned on myself, and when he began humping, I kinda didn't think much and started encouraging him. Bit by bit, just rubbing him all around before reaching down. I stroked down there and felt him harden up, and I played a bit more, before stopping for the time being, and just finishing by myself. But I guess that worked as encouraging him, and he'd get more aggressive more frequently. And That on it's own was a turn on for me. So around one night, granted without much research, I took the opportunity. I got him over and let him go off on me for a bit, before I did the same process as last time, taking his dick, massaging it out properly, and this time, I decide to take it in my mouth for a bit, not much, just to get see how it feel. I also made the mistake of seeing the knot and underestimating it, thinking it's not that big, I can take it. I suck on him for a bit and he lets it happen, before I lean over and try to get him to mount me. It took a bit longer than I thought, but initially, he would just hump my butt, come close to getting it in my pussy before just getting over, humping my back etc. It took a few tries but I managed to guide him in, and I felt his massive dick enter. It was probably the most thrilled I felt in ages. I had to guide him back in a few times cause his thrusts were very big. It got easier tho as he got deep in, and it was the first time I felt pleasure like that. And that's where I learnt that the Knot does infact get bigger. At first it hurt, but I also wasnt thinking straight and his thrusts got consistent as the knotting happened, before I felt just hot strings of cum shoot in me. I was basically done at that point, pain and pleasure both overwhelmed me. And we stayed like that for a bit before I gently had to separate us. I let the cum stay as I put him out of the room, then cleaned myself off.

I just had my first time last month. My dad was going away for 2 weeks and asked me to stay over and look after his Husky, who he only calls Buddy. I agreed since it was close enough and I didn't have too much going on. The first few days were not that eventful, with exception to the occasional humping, which i was told to just gently push him away if it got to me. I didn't feel much initially and didnt really feel his dick or anything, so though he was just going through a playful Horny phase. Until one time, I was slightly turned on myself, and when he began humping, I kinda didn't think much and started encouraging him. Bit by bit, just rubbing him all around before reaching down. I stroked down there and felt him harden up, and I played a bit more, before stopping for the time being, and just finishing by myself. But I guess that worked as encouraging him, and he'd get more aggressive more frequently. And That on it's own was a turn on for me. So around one night, granted without much research, I took the opportunity. I got him over and let him go off on me for a bit, before I did the same process as last time, taking his dick, massaging it out properly, and this time, I decide to take it in my mouth for a bit, not much, just to get see how it feel. I also made the mistake of seeing the knot and underestimating it, thinking it's not that big, I can take it. I suck on him for a bit and he lets it happen, before I lean over and try to get him to mount me. It took a bit longer than I thought, but initially, he would just hump my butt, come close to getting it in my pussy before just getting over, humping my back etc. It took a few tries but I managed to guide him in, and I felt his massive dick enter. It was probably the most thrilled I felt in ages. I had to guide him back in a few times cause his thrusts were very big. It got easier tho as he got deep in, and it was the first time I felt pleasure like that. And that's where I learnt that the Knot does infact get bigger. At first it hurt, but I also wasnt thinking straight and his thrusts got consistent as the knotting happened, before I felt just hot strings of cum shoot in me. I was basically done at that point, pain and pleasure both overwhelmed me. And we stayed like that for a bit before I gently had to separate us. I let the cum stay as I put him out of the room, then cleaned myself off.
such a great first time story!

I adopted my first dog at 25, she was a rescue and about a year old at the time. She is amazing and I connected with her in such an amazing emotional way. One summer evening I was so horny and laying on my bed naked thinking about my boyfriend I had at the time. I got so wet and I spread my legs out on the bed and felt my dogs fur. It felt so nice on my skin and something awakened in my body. She could smell my pussy, and I could feel her cold nose very slowly approach my pussy. It made my heart pound and my body surge in sexual energy. I didn’t stop her and let her explore my entire naked body, even though she quickly became addicted to my taste. Eventually I noticed she seemed interested in me touching her pussy too, even though she was fixed. I could feel her labia pulsate as soon as I touched it, and I discovered she liked to grind on my hand. She thrusts really fast until she cums, and she wags her tail SO much it’s fucking adorable. I have never tried to penetrate her as she is only 28ish lbs and is spayed. She grabs my hand with her paw when she’s in the mood. I’ve been with her longer than my husband, yet she knows he isn’t involved with us and never indicates sexy time when he’s around. He has no idea. 🤭

Afraid of my desire to do such a thing, I kept this to myself the past several years. Posting on here is my first time revealing my thoughts.

I know that feeling very well. I love male dogs, females and horses both mal and female 😒

This is my first reply on this website and I’m a little glad and nervous that it gets to be here.

Today was my first time with a dog. I adopted him this afternoon and he was the sweetest boy around. I’ve been to the pound before and seen him there so I thought that today he just had to come home with me. The day went pretty normal at first, I took him for our first walk, let him sniff around the house, take a well deserved nap, and then just cuddled. A little later after that I was petting and rubbing his belly a bit and I saw his tip sticking out. I touched it to see how it felt since I’ve never seen one in person before and he recoiled so I left it alone. Maybe twenty minutes passed when my roommates left and I thought about trying something I’ve seen on this website before; getting him to mount me.

It was just me and him so I rubbed his stomach a bit to let his tip out then climbed onto the couch and bent over. He hopped onto my back and humped to try and find the target but he kept missing. I went back and forth from one end of the couch to the other to keep him enticed and to keep trying. He couldn’t get the footing though so I thought of something else. I went over to the kitchen, got down on the floor, and spread myself for him. He mounted perfectly this time and humped around a bit before hitting the target. He got in what I thought was his full doggy dick before trying to climb up and then slipped out. I moved around a bit to get his attention again and on the second time around he hit dead on within a few tries and, I didn’t even think he could do it, got deeper than before. My asshole felt weird as he pushed it in and humped himself against me. It didn’t feel like it really hurt but it did feel incredible. He slipped out again in the same way as the first time and I got a full view of his cock (maybe 6 inches) and I felt surprised that he got almost all of it in.

I was lucky he pulled out when he did because as I stood myself up my roommates came back from getting food and almost caught me. They went over to the room and I ran into the shower to try and make it seem like if they seen me with my bottoms off they’d understand a little that I was gonna get washed. While in there I reached down to my own dick and felt a bit of pre cum.

I’m going to try and go further tonight when everyone Is either gone or asleep, maybe help him out with latching on so he doesn’t pull out easily.. So yeah, that was my first time. Oh and if anyone wants to know, he’s an American Bulldog

Back